Afrikan, give me no encouragement that the life we live now and the mind we
operate under now, will not have changed back to the mind and life of the
Afrikan proper.

Maybe I am looking in the wrong places and listening to the wrong people but
what I hear and what I see, seem to be the sentiment of those people call
themselves Afrikans and what I see and hear coming from a people call
themselves Afrikans are things such as a Afrikan people who worship the
ground the Christian vicar walk upon, a pope that represent a religion used
to subdue , enslave and conquer a whole Nation of people call Afrikan.

If it is not the white man religion it is the Arab religion and there are
even some Afrikans that subscribe to the religion Judaism and all other
substratum religion that has not natural connection to the mental concept of
God, Universe and Being, which our Ancient Afrikan Ancestors left to the
Afrikan.

We were yelling for a Black Pope as if some heavenly magic would take place
that will change the mental and physical condition of the Afrikan people, a
condition now hold the Afrikan in captivity, suffering the poverty of Life
which prevent the Afrikan from enjoying life natural attributes, which are
peace, joy, justice, a Healthy life, abundance of food and freedom and
independence that give the Right to the mental action of free choice with an
uninhibited will to do what come natural, in order to self preserve the
Afrikan life.

So I ask, is it that the Afrikan no longer control the Afrikan mind and from
such lost of control, prevent us from desiring to know the True life of the
Afrikan, before we became mental prisoners, now having no desire to know the
procedure our Ancient Afrikan Ancestors used to acknowledge God, the
Universe and the Afrikan relationship to those entities?

Why is it that the Afrikan seem to have a compassionate need to placate to
people that have proven that they are a liar and deceivers to the Afrikan
people and those people will do all that they can to keep the Afrikan
submissive to their way of believing and away from ever again to know the
True life of the Afrikan proper?

Why, when the Afrikan look and see the way and action of a known Afrikan
oppressor, that defy and disrespect the Afrikan people in the field of
Divine jester, we develop a superficial urge to create an Afrikan mental and
Theological structure that will imitate the religion of the oppressors of
Afrikan people.

Are we Afrikans so far removed from the Truth to know that a lie is a lie,
regardless of how it present its descriptive action to the Afrikan.

The Afrikan seem so fixated on being oppressed and to have a urge to mimic
the oppressors in what ever they do.

The Afrikan people no longer desire to be creative, using the mental process
of original thinking, so that such thinking will benefit the Afrikan people
and to do so without letting the oppressors religion cause the Afrikan to
feel guilty from being natural and original again.

Case and point, all during the Catholic Church ritual in presenting to the
world its next liar and deceiver to the world, occupying the highest seat in
the Catholic dominion, the Pope, we were running along craving for an
Afrikan pope and shouting to the world that there have been three other
Black popes that reign under the Catholic deceiving structure.

I say, even so, the religious foundation did not change and obvious such
presence of those Afrikans participation in advancing the lie about God, did
not benefit the Afrikan people to the point we today can say without a doubt
and reservation, the Afrikan people today is better prepared to live a life
equal to all others and that the Afrikan people is now privilege to the
natural attributes of life, peace, Harmony Balance, Order, Joy, superb
Health, Justice, Freedom, Independence, right to uninhibited Choice, whose
Will is honored, without interference to influence the choices made in Life,
such Mental Freedom is deserving to the Afrikan People, yet we are without.

The Afrikan people center all of our debate around what the oppressors of
Afrikan people have so constructed and instructed to be the basic foundation
upon which all Life must stand and also present the structure for which we
must attempt to fashion the Afrikan life and the Afrikan people rebel not
against such brazen nerve of confidence coming from the oppressors as they
succeed in persuading the Afrikan people to entrust the Afrikan life into
their hand.

The Afrikan people, a people who no longer know from whence we come and
apparently can care less to where we are being led, which is away from the
gods of our Ancient Afrikan Ancestors and should we open the Afrikan inner
eye we will be able to see what has happen to the Afrikan people and God
most certainly did not have a thing to do with this condition the Afrikan
people now suffer and now we say, it is all God will and assume the mind of
the oppressors when we say, we will be in heaven very soon with Jesus and
when we get there, we will still be crying from the devilish pain we have
suffered and then and only then will Jesus begin to not stop the pain that
cause the tears, he only will wipe the tears away from our eyes.

So, as the Old Man asked, What happen to the People Of Sumer, ( Afrikan
People ) Reply, They Lost Their History And They Died!!!

The Old Lady, Passing By A Fool And A Wise Man Arguing, She Stop and calmly
ask, What Are Those Two Fools Arguing About!!!

When You Know you are Correct in presenting the Truth, why debate that you
know to be True?

The Time Has come For The Afrikan People To abandon The Lies and Deception
Which Now Hold The Afrikan People Mind In Captivity And Should Come To
Realize, An Afrikan Spiritual Retreat Is What the Afrikan Is In Need Of At
This Moment, A Reclaiming Of The Afrikan mind.

It Is Time to Condemn the Lie and elevate The Truth!!!

We Must Cause Trouble ( with the truth ) Until Our Liberation!!!

It Is The Black Fool Who Say I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!! ( Osiris )

I Come, I Share, You Either Accept Or Reject, I Move On.

Completely Loving The Black Afrikan Nation

Honor, Respect And Praise To The Honorable Marcus Garvey

Hoteph
Osiris
Afrikan Spiritualist, Hierophant, Political Revolutionary
National Chairman
Sankofa Repatriation Movement
Copyright@2005

snugli360

since I've stumbled upon this site I have being much grateful to know the spirit of the ancient [ALKEBULAN]people still thrives to take their rightful position in this here universe. I am enlighten and very much up lifted by your postings and the site as a whole keep spreading and shining the TRUTH we black people need it like never before PEACE!!!

Bible Origins

Dear Chief Osirus,

If I may be so humble as to pose the following questions to you; please know that I approach you in the Spirit of Sheba who likewise is known for her inquisitiveness and thirst for wisdom.

1. If I understand your message, is it your position that the Bible and all of it's contents are false?

2. If the Bible and it's parts (the Pentateuch, New Testament, Apocraphya and all unpublished manuscripts held by the Vatican) are indeed false, where did the White man get these stories from?

It would seem to me that the Caucasian race is quite well known for it's plagurism as seen today in context of Greek philosophy and modern medicine. Furthermore, originality is hardly a character trait used to describe the Caucasian race so where and how did the Septugient put together this collection of stories mostly involving the African race? Sixty-six published books and why does the Kebra Negast verify Solomon's existence.
For it is from the line of Solomon that Haile Selassie credited his position on the thrown of Ethiopia.

3. In your opinion, is the Bible a partial or complete account of African history, and was it the intention of Constantine and King James to distort that history so as to mislead and enslave Africans from their relationship with the divine?

4. If all of the Patriarchal religions are 100% false, then what is the natural and original faith of the African people?

5. I notice you have adopted the name of Osirus, King of Kemet, Brother and Husband of Auset. It has been noted by some philosophical students that modern Christianity was birthed in Egypt from the mysteries system.
If this contention is correct, is it not feasible for the modern African to find his way home through the path of Christianity (removing the idol worship of a white god)

6. What say you to the claims of modern Ghanians who claim Israel as their original homeland and also claim to be the lost tribes of Israel? The Ga tribe as I discussed in another thread are known Jews, how then has their oral tradition been manipulated if Judaism is not a natural faith to the people of Africa?

Dear Chief Osirus,

If I may be so humble as to pose the following questions to you; please know that I approach you in the Spirit of Sheba who likewise is known for her inquisitiveness and thirst for wisdom.

1. If I understand your message, is it your position that the Bible and all of it's contents are false?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
osiris

I do not waste Time in trying to sort out the Lies from what is True in that book referred to as the bible.

Yes that is my knowledge about what is Divinely True and what is a Profane Lie concerning the bible and my statement about the bible being not Divinely True regarding its claim to be the word of God, Remain as I have asserted it to be, a Lie, because it does not have the information needed and it does not give to Black people what we need that will cause us to become liberated from all of the false promises made in that book the bible, about it being the book that will lead you to eternal life.

There is no half Truth and half Lie, such is what cause confusion and there is no confusion in the Divine Truth.

2. If the Bible and it's parts (the Pentateuch, New Testament, Apocraphya and all unpublished manuscripts held by the Vatican) are indeed false, where did the White man get these stories from?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
osiris

They got those Truths that was left by our Ancient first Way Ancestors from the pyramid Text and from method of recording and preserving the Divine Truth which we have long forgotten.

So not until After our Fall away from knowing the Divine Information that caused us to be in possession of the Divine Knowledge concerning the Divine Essence, Both Universe, and of our Black Divine Selves, is when we reverted to writing what we attempted to remember of that which our Divine First Way ancestors Taught us.

So you see, all of the devilish oppressors manuscripts and those other Ancient Jewish, Caucasian document now in possession of the Devilish Oppressors of Black People, they are just what you have so eloquently described them to be, published and unpublished recording of a Black Ancient Knowledge changed to represent the Mind of the robbers of Ancient Afrikan Information, copied from Afrikan writing as was so remembered by the Fallen Afrikans, which mean the so call Ancient Biblical and the Tara, and European, Jewish, and Arabs Religious document are no more than a perceived and misinterpretation of the Divine Information written by the Fallen Ancient Afrikan Ancestors.

So those devilish oppressors that came to Afrika and stole for purpose to plagiarize information that was not of the Divine Quality of the Divine Truth and changed it to be recognized as their own perceived Knowledge, a knowledge flawed because the code and symbols concerning the Divine Essence, both Universe, and the Divine Being require a Divine Mind to know and Understand, which is not required to have in a Religious Setting..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It would seem to me that the Caucasian race is quite well known for it's plagiarism as seen today in context of Greek philosophy and modern medicine. Furthermore, originality is hardly a character trait used to describe the Caucasian race so where and how did the Septugient put together this collection of stories mostly involving the African race? Sixty-six published books and why does the Kebra Negast verify Solomon's existence.
For it is from the line of Solomon that Haile Selassie credited his position on the thrown of Ethiopia.
osiris

you started out here real well but then you deviated to imply that the devilish oppressors informing written information in the context of religion is about Black people, when there is nothing enclosed in those referred writing that benefit the Nature and will cause the Freedom of Mind to be to the advantage of Black People.

So you see, I do not associate not one thing the Luciferian write that was and is to be served to the Liberation of the Black Afrikan Mind so how can the oppression action be of benefit to the oppressors victims?

Sure Lucifer stole and converted our Ancient Afrikan Sacred writing which is based upon what they could remembering without having the code to know and understand the meaning of the symbolage that revealed the Divine Truth concerning the Divine Essence, Both Universe, and our Body life associated connection to that Divine Trinity that is in fact the Manifestation of the Divine Essence.

Sure what they read of our Fallen Ancestors recordings prompted them to imagine and eventually personify those writing and ended up claiming their Religious Creation come from their own conceived ideas about God, Universe, and their being the Children of God.

So that does not excite me nor does it faze me because I search for the Divine Mind of myself that will qualify me to know how to distinguish between a Lie and the Divine Truth and so far, my revelation tell me that the Bible lies about God, Religion recruits victims for its God, and in no way will I attempt to dignify that which has been used to destroy the Divine Mind of a once Divine Black Being, now calling themselves Human Beings, waiting on a Symbol which we know nothing about to come in the personage of a made up Jesus to save our Black Behind, when we should be doing what is necessary to cause our Body Life to be safe in this evil perverted world, now guided by that book call the bible.
------------------------------------------------------------------

3. In your opinion, is the Bible a partial or complete account of African history, and was it the intention of Constantine and King James to distort that history so as to mislead and enslave Africans from their relationship with the divine?
osiris

By my knowledge of the Divine Essence, Both Universe and the Divine Life of Self, I know that the bible has no inference to Black people, are you aware of the Racist Prejudice that was guiding the Minds that wrote that Bible?

4. If all of the Patriarchal religions are 100% false, then what is the natural and original faith of the African people?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
osiris

There is no if and but about it, all religion is false, are you aware of how religion portray God to be?

The Divine Being dealt not with Faith, that is a religious tenet, in Divinity there is only Knowing that which is Divinely True, No Believing, No Hoping, No Faith, only Knowing.

Can You Understand That, Beloved?
---------------------------------------------------------------------

5. I notice you have adopted the name of Osirus, King of Kemet, Brother and Husband of Auset. It has been noted by some philosophical students that modern Christianity was birthed in Egypt from the mysteries system.
If this contention is correct, is it not feasible for the modern African to find his way home through the path of Christianity (removing the idol worship of a white god)
osiris

No!!!

I take on a Name to give it meaning based upon my Divine Mind that reveal to me the Divine Information given to us by our Ancient Cosmic Divine black Ancestors and Yes the Idolatry of a religious god was a part of the EGYPTAIN Religious Portfolio, but you must understand Egyptian is not the Black Divine Being and it was the Divine Black Being that was long before the coming of the so call Egyptian that was in the know of What the Divine Essence Is, the meaning and purpose of Both Universe and was well aware of the Black Divine being Self relationship to those Entities.

Christianity has no relationship to the Theology of the Divine Being.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

6. What say you to the claims of modern Ghanians who claim Israel as their original homeland and also claim to be the lost tribes of Israel? The Ga tribe as I discussed in another thread are known Jews, how then has their oral tradition been manipulated if Judaism is not a natural faith to the people of Africa?
osiris

The present fay Afrikan, they who make claim t5o be Human Beings and embrace the Fantasy of Jesus, they are the people making all kind od an effort to be a part of Satan religion are those that serve as evidence that we did in fact lose our Divine Mind.

Can you Understand That, Beloved?

I share not to convert but to inform, you either accept or reject, it take nothing away from that which I divine Know, Beloved

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

phynxofkmt
View Public Profile
Send email to phynxofkmt
Find all posts by phynxofkmt
Add phynxofkmt to Your Contacts