Chief Elder Osiris : Without Action By black afrikan People

Chief Elder Osiris

Jan 3, 2002
Without Action By Black Afrikan People, Lucifer Has The opportunity to Influence The Mind Of The world.

By Chief Elder Osiris

There Is Much More Where This Come From.
o_akkebala2002@yahoo.com

Keep Sharing The Divine Truth And Maybe Somebody, Just Maybe Somebody Black Might Hear You.

When Will Black Afrikans Show Action To The World, For The world Not To Take Black people For Granted In The World Anymore?

I am going to share with you things that is Cosmic and Spiritual, and to the lowly mind of Lucifer you who are guided by such a Mind will not be acceptance to this Divine information I will share with you.

The Global World is being Transformed, it is changing and that change if allowed to be completed will not be for the Greater good Of all Who Make Up This Global world.

The Earth and its companion planets, and Mother star, along with the Universe in general, is showing action that disagree with the way Life on this Planet is using its Electrical Energy.

I am not indicating about the catastrophe Earth Quake in Japan and its Neuclear reactors, I am sharing about he Electromagnetic Universal activity which we as Beings, is a member of the Universe, and is misbehaving upon this planet in the Universe.

Lucifer is in motion to establish a New World Order, meaning a New way of governing you people that constitute the World, and he is doing it with a sense of urgency, Why?

Why is it that Obama is moving around in this time full of Cosmic, Earthly, and World action, looking and acting as if to be a robot, or is under some form of a Trance, because he is not behaving as your normal United states President would be acting in this time of great fury.

Well, let me share this with you Black people, remember every since day one, when I came into your midst, I have done nothing but inform us Black people of our need to Fight for our Reparation, demand it and receive it, and leave America, and go back to Afrika, remember?

Well it is a reason for the Divine information to have come to Black people at this time, in this window of dispensation of Time, because America is in Cosmic Danger, and all who are caught up in America and is incapable of reading the sign of the cosmic universe, and take heed to its warning, will find yourself to be a part of receiving the Comic chastisement to come to America, Unless.

Beloved, in view of Japan and Qaddafi Libya, great devastation is in motion on this Earth.

An attack on Libya Qaddafi is an attack on Afrika and Afrikan people, and if such take place, Black Afrika will be to blame.

Afrika is about to be attacked by the western world, under the appearance of the UN and Arab cooperation, mainly controlled by the colonialist and Chattel Enslavers of Afrikan people .

Beloved, The Enenmy Of Your Friend (Qaddafi) Is not your Friend.

Therefore, as long as you remain silent in the wake of the attack upon Lybia, you Black people surrender Afrika to your Enenmy the arab nation, they who will move with the blessing of Lucifer, across Afrika, North and South, East and West, gaining control over Afrika the continent.

With the rise of the Black Afrikan Voice in support of Qaddafi, showing a willingness to go into action to protect the sovereignty of the continent of Afrika, the World as it is now, controlled by Lucifer with an agenda to establish a New world Order.

Such a show of Black force will cause a change of mind that the world of Lucifer now have to invade Afrika.

The Honorable Marcus Garvey Knew what he knew, and saw of Afrika, and that is why he was attempting to establish in your Black Afrikan Mind the fact that Afrika is for the Afrikan.

Beloved, Divine providence verify that Afrika must return back into the Mind, Control, and spirit of the Black Afrikans.

We Black Afrikans should let it be known tha we trump any and all Arabs in Afrika and that Black Afrika is against a phony no fly zone in Afrika air space.

Oh yes Beloved, in Divine reality, there is no Lybia, Egypt, Nigeria Ghana, south afrika, zimbabwea, just the continent Afrika and Afrika belong to the Afikan.

So my question to Black Afrikans, when are you going to protect the sovereignty of Mother Afrika continent.

A rise in Unity of Black Afrikans in defense of Afrika, will change the Mental perception of the world concerning Afrika.

The UN Security Council Bow to The Evil Of Lucifer, they who control the UN as well as the world.

Yet,The Rise Of The Black World showing a Divine spirit against a No fly zone of invasion in Afrika, will summon great earthly disruption in the world.

The Black world Need to summon The gods In this Dispensation of time, did I not share with you a while ago that you Black People need to go Into a Divine spiritual retreat.

Yet You Know Not why I shared such an obligation Black people have to get to Know Thyself, and doing so, summon the gods, our Ancient Divine Cosmic first way Ancetors.

Be Kind To your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
copyright@2011

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OldSoul Black People : Blacks Without Borders: Chasing the American Dream in South Africa Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : A Race Without Respect Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : How Can You Speak Truth About Hate Without Speaking Truth About The Hateful Things Done By Hating People??? Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Pets / Animals : How to have a big dog in the house without the house smelling like a big dog lives in it? Pets / Animals 5
R Black Poetry : Stupid mean without good sense he's in the hood convinced Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Wow I was about to rule but dropped out of school without education no devastation retard was collis Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Look my flow doomed without elbow room to move about Corrupt with nouns and grow up from the ground Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Law Forum : A Society Without Prisons: Envisioning the Radical Philosophy of Angela Davis Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Blow up like donuts at krispy kreme thre days without one // And no doubt the sunshine afte Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Destee The Police : Drone Used to Blow up a US Citizen Without Trial - Micah Xavier Johnson Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 38
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: oh if my skirt fly up that's all she wrote I'll be without hope when // no doubt a boy's Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
RAPTOR Law Forum : White man shoots black police chief 4 times without being arrested or charged Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Privilege (White) of ‘Arrest Without Incident’ Black People Open Forum 1
OldSoul OldSoul : There are 620 million people in Africa without electricity. Here's where they live. OldSoul 8
OldSoul OldSoul : 9 Totally Gross Things Most People Do Without Even Realizing It OldSoul 2
Gorilla Science and Technology : Supreme Court Says Phones Can’t Be Searched Without a Warrant Science and Technology 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 5 Things Healthy Eaters Do Differently (Without Breaking the Bank) Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : This rap affair is friction without air condition can’t breathe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Enki African American History Culture : Without Sancuary...A Story Book of Lynchings. African American History Culture 2
Kadijah Law Forum : Police making cellphone searches without a warrant - 4th amendment case before SCOTUS Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 27
crwn Black People : Without Santuary Black People Open Forum 1
cherryblossom Black Men : Ben Underwood: The Boy Who Saw Without Eyes Black Men 1
Destee Violaters / Violations : BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE - Warning - No Aggressive Promotion Without Being a Premium Member Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 20
Gorilla Black Atheists : A Year Without God - A Pastor Ends Losing Job Over an Experiment Atheist Study Group 0
Shikamaru Law Forum : NYC Teen held in jail for 3 years without a trial or conviction Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
S Black People : 16-Year-Old Jailed At Rikers For 3 Years Without Trial Black People Open Forum 8
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : BeBe & CeCe Winans - Lost Without You Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Orisons Black People : Can ANYONE win a discussion/debate without addressing assertions and answering relevant questions? Black People Open Forum 48
Destee Black People : Communicating Without Speaking - Subliminally Black People Open Forum 7
HODEE Black Poetry : Without hope there is nothing Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
KaHotep Black Poetry : Star goddess, without disguise Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Alarm Clock Jails / Prisons : California prisons sterilized female inmates without permission Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Boy Who Sees Without Eyes - My Shocking Story Black People Open Forum 1
N Black People : An idea about the TV series Life Without People Black People Open Forum 2
queensweet Black Women : queensweet - you can't post other folk's property here without including their permission Black Women 4
MsInterpret Black Positive People : Postal Worker Retires After 44 Years Without Sick Day Black People Doing Positive Things 1
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Gerald Levert - A dream without love... Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Did Skype Give a Private Company Data on Teen WikiLeaks Supporter Without a Warrant? Science and Technology 1
Kemetstry Black People : 3 Million Without Power by Sandy Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People : We Encourage Each Other Without Even Knowing Black People Open Forum 5
Destee Science and Technology : Do Maggots Just Show Up - Without Flies Being Present? Science and Technology 1
Destee Law Forum : Is It Legal to Post Pictures of People Online - Without Their Permission? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 13
Destee Black People Politics : Black America With and Without Health-Care Reform Black People Politics 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : A Chicken Without Guilt Black People Open Forum 10
TotalView Audio Video Web Conferencing : Destee.tv : The Manhattans - There's No Me Without You Audio Video Web Conferencing 5
1poetsought Quiet Poetry Lounge : Without Conviction Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Ankhur Black People : Under the New Law , Dr King Would have been Placed in Military Detention without Trial Black People Open Forum 1
BabaTunde Fronse The Front Porch : Fishing without Poles? The Front Porch 6
Ankhur Black People : Why does the Illuminati seek to attack Religion from Within and Without? Black People Open Forum 45
Ankhur Black People Politics : Why would Obama back McCain's bill to Arbitrarily lock up US citizens Indefinately without Trial Black People Politics 15