Black Spirituality Religion : Telepathy in America !!!

Dunno if I can agree with you on this comment my brother. What I experience is not thoughts popped into my mind but my thoughts broadcasted into others; ie sender. It would be ignorant to not believe in such a trait that is the first ability of any human the act of thinking and not perceiving it to be a powerful action because you were not taught this awareness. It is he cornerstone to reality and the mind a thought... Many misspent think in this manner, which deprives from the truth of its existence. I wish you comment we're true but coincidence has happened to often for thought transfer not be fake. Thank you.

Dunno if I can agree with you on this comment my brother. What I experience is not thoughts popped into my mind but my thoughts broadcasted into others; ie sender. It would be ignorant to not believe in such a trait that is the first ability of any human the act of thinking and not perceiving it to be a powerful action because you were not taught this awareness. It is he cornerstone to reality and the mind a thought... Many misspent think in this manner, which deprives from the truth of its existence. I wish you comment we're true but coincidence has happened to often for thought transfer not be fake. Thank you.

If you think you have telepathic powers take the Randi challenge for 1 million dollar and see yourself humiliated. No such thing as telepathy. There's not a shred of evidence out there that telepathy exists other than when it is confused for mental illness and claimed by charlatans.

The rational explanation is always the best explanation.

If you think you have telepathic powers take the Randi challenge for 1 million dollar and see yourself humiliated. No such thing as telepathy. There's not a shred of evidence out there that telepathy exists other than when it is confused for mental illness and claimed by charlatans.

The rational explanation is always the best explanation.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Here's a rather interesting response exchange between Randi and Harris concerning a view on Telepathy:

SWIFT June 29, 2007
Swift
Written by James Randi
Thursday, 28 June 2007 19:00

SAM HARRIS RESPONDS
Last week, at randi.org/jr/2007-06/062207.html#i8, I wrote about author Sam Harris’ declarations concerning certain woo-woo aspects of reality. He was kind enough to promptly comment thus:

Sam Harris...
Someone forwarded you recent blog about me. You really haven't understood my point of view. I have never said that I believe in PSI, reincarnation, etc. I have taken a position that there seems to be data on these subjects which should be evaluated. You may think that the claims of Radin, Stevenson, et al. have been thoroughly vetted and demolished. If so, please tell me where this demolition occurred. (I remember the back and forth in Nature with Brian Josephson, which did not seem to lay the matter to rest).

My position on the paranormal is this: While there have been many frauds in the history of parapsychology, I believe that this field of study has been unfairly stigmatized. If some experimental psychologists want to spend their days studying telepathy, or the effects of prayer, I will be interested to know what they find out. And if it is true that toddlers occasionally start speaking in ancient languages (as Ian Stevenson alleges), I would like to know about it. However, I have not spent any time attempting to authenticate the data put forward in books like Dean Radin’s The Conscious Universe or Ian Stevenson’s 20 Cases Suggestive of Reincarnation. The fact that I have not spent any time on this should suggest how worthy of my time I think such a project would be. Still, I found these books interesting, and I cannot categorically dismiss their contents in the way that I can dismiss the claims of religious dogmatists. (Here, I am making a point about gradations of certainty: can I say for certain that the last hundred years of experimentation proves that telepathy doesn’t exist? No. It seems to me that reasonable people can disagree about the data. Can I say for certain that the Bible and the Koran show every sign of having been written by ignorant mortals? Yes. And this is the only certainty one needs to dismiss the God of Abraham as a creature of fiction.)

I thank author Harris for this prompt, informative, and very welcome outline of his thoughts on these matters.
I’ll say that concerning books on parapsychology, I, too, cannot “categorically dismiss their contents.”
I have given many years of my life to carefully examining the material they have offered, and I have published my findings in my own books ...

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/swift-blog/46-swift-june-29-2007.html

Peace In,

Last edited:
If you are not under modern high tech mind control, it seems this telepathic capacity is a natural thing one can develop, in some ways. drugs may play a part in it. but some may want to prevent others from developping it... to control them. even from childhood, they may try to change the emotions and chemical reactions in the brain. for them it’s a kind of slavery, a kind of birthright. but it seems it’s the new religion for the new world. it seems some try to feed on others, so they legitimate the conspiracy. it’s the sumerian jewish greco roman masonic way of life. so they say it’s the aquarian age, and the worship of water.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back