Black Spirituality Religion : Telepathy in America !!!

Weejo9 ... let me share this with you too ...

Another Member started a thread on this topic, telepathy, and there may be something within it, that can help you.

Help I'm A Telepath

As a result of the above thread, I started the following two threads :

Responsible Entrance Into The Occult

What Falls Under The Occult Umbrella

Weejo9 ... the most important thing at this point, in my opinion, is that you move forward carefully.

Be sure that whoever leads you into understanding this experience you're having, is qualified, trusted, and won't lead you in a way that will harm you.

I don't know how you can verify someone's qualifications in this arena, but surely there must be a way?

Just be careful. Even if that means, being still inside yourself, waiting for God to lead you, for trusting the wrong one could probably have life threatening results.

Hmmmm ... if it were me ... i'd probably just go slow ... and wait for God to tell me how to move forward (since that is who gave the gift).

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Hello Weejo9. I found your thread very interesting. I must say that I live and feel exactly the same thing. people reading thoughts and joking about what you think. I was wondering about telepathy in America. I’m a black man and I live in France, but here in France, I find that almost everybody is telepathic, even other black men are telepathic. I made some reserch in occultism, kundalini and stuff like that too and I was wondering if you were circumcised... My researches led me to think that maybe circumcision is a telepathic ritual to read the mind of people. I’m circumcised, and I heard that many are circumcised in america, which is not the case in france.

Hello Weejo9. I found your thread very interesting. I must say that I live and feel exactly the same thing. people reading thoughts and joking about what you think. I was wondering about telepathy in America. I’m a black man and I live in France, but here in France, I find that almost everybody is telepathic, even other black men are telepathic. I made some reserch in occultism, kundalini and stuff like that too and I was wondering if you were circumcised... My researches led me to think that maybe circumcision is a telepathic ritual to read the mind of people. I’m circumcised, and I heard that many are circumcised in america, which is not the case in france.

Ive been coping with this situation still and come to a realization that it exists, people won't acknowledge it necessarily because they always want the upper hand. It's a new world a different perception on life and thought that many have been born living with the power and deal w us zombified ego driven beings that walk blind as slaves. It's crazy when I think about it but I just try and not keep my thoughts focused and what need be and it is what it is. Personally I'm not circumcised and thought circumcision was always a ritual done to slaves as a marking in the old times. I've also read some peculiar stuff about sodomy being a ritual into the occult/brotherhood which makes sense w the Masonic illuminatti Hollywood Greco roman culture of the elite. The telepathic stuff still boggles my mind my reality. I'm definitely a believer of hyper dimensional travel teleportation and higher dimensions just have know one to talk to about these things everyone I know is enslaved 9-5 worker, brainwashed tv, I mean it leads me to follow its hard out here I'm I'm the belly of the beast conditioned 25+ years....enlighten me brethren.

No such thing as telepathy. When I was young I thought I had telepathic powers because the thought of someone would pop up in my head and I would meet him/her as soon I turned the corner of the street with uncanny accuracy.

Nothing supernatural to this. Everyone has a nose, picking barely discernible scents that his brain matches to a person on a subsconscious level. This is why some people can sense danger and fear can be contagious.

If you are hearing voice, it's not telepathic; you need medication.

Only thing I have a hard time explaining are dreams that are eerily accurate. I'm pretty sure there is a scientific explanation, such as quantum entanglement or just plain coincidence.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back