Black Spirituality Religion : Bro. Tyab and South America

Blackbird

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
Nsala Malecum,

Last night, I had a dream that Bro. Tyab called me to ask about South America's role in our people history. In the dream, I didn't have an answer for him and he told me there is someone who might know. All of a sudden an young beautiful woman appeared and gave us a run down of what South America's role was. Her appearance was of a young Black/Indian mix woman (caramel color) with long flowing dreads dressed in animal skin loincloths and a golden crown with a serpent issuing from it. She may have been an ancient Pomba Gira. She explain the ancient name of the continent and from the dream, it seemed as if she was the energy of that landmass. The name I can not recall. But she made it known that our people had started an ancient civilization there which gave rise to the Andean culture. Per my memory of the dream, she said that a people related to the A group Nubians resided on her landmass and were married to her elemental energy. They created the Nasca lines which were energy pathways to harmonize with celestial energy grids which formed a protective barrier to grow a variety of crops and erect, on an energetic level, the structures that once existed on her land. This civilization, the civilization of the serpent, was a counterpart to ancient civilizations in Africa with whom it formed a South Hemispheric cultural horizon and continuity with.

Bro. Tyab, do you recall the name? I ask because your presence was really strong in my dream and something is telling me you might have pieces to the puzzle.

Blackbird

Hotep Bro. BlackBird,

Thats amazing because I do remember something like this in my dream where I was talking to someone on the phone and then all of a sudden I was at some woman's house where she was offering me food and such and then started talking. Only thing is, when I woke up I didn't remember what she even said or what happened, for some reason I forgot. I had like 3 vivid dreams that night and I remembered more of another one.

Sorry Blackbird, I'm going to have to try and remember. All I know is when I woke up today it felt like I had just went through some type of class/lesson or something.

Hotep Bro. BlackBird,

Thats amazing because I do remember something like this in my dream where I was talking to someone on the phone and then all of a sudden I was at some woman's house where she was offering me food and such and then started talking. Only thing is, when I woke up I didn't remember what she even said or what happened, for some reason I forgot. I had like 3 vivid dreams that night and I remembered more of another one.

Sorry Blackbird, I'm going to have to try and remember. All I know is when I woke up today it felt like I had just went through some type of class/lesson or something.

Peace Bruh,

I know we had some kind of experience. I think the name began with an "A". Just when I should have had something to recall my dreams with, I didn't do it. Yes, the lady was definitely giving us a lesson, instructing us on something. We must begin a serious study of South America and our connection to it. This information was not anything related to "book" study or stuff already out there - I know that at least. It was more like the energy of that particular part of the earth was talking to us, personified as a young woman with much bounty.

What's for sure is our lesson is a part of our energetic makeup now. Perhaps we may need to do the mind door technique to recall our lesson.

Make a tea with lemon myrtle and dandelion. You boil water for 15 minutes. Get your herbs and steep them for 15 minutes in the steaming water.
Sip the tea and swish it in your mouth, against your gums, for 7 breaths and then swallow. Continue sipping while doing alternate breathing for 7 minutes.
Light a white candle dressed in sage oil.
Lay down on your back on comfortable pillows placed on the floor.
Close your eyes and visualize two lights - a bright intense orange light and a deep indigo light. See the lights swirl in your mind. Focus on the swirling lights until they integrate into one violet light.
Enter within a violet door. This is the door of your pituitary. Visualize your inner self going through the door. Visualize a hallway that leads to a library and enter the library. Call upon the lesson and retrieve the book. You will not be reading but hearing the lesson.

Blackbird

Hotep Blackbird,

I will do the listed things, hopefully it comes back. Lately I feel like I have been at these schools in my dreams and I know the information is there, I just have to remember. I can't believe I didn't remember what was talked about because lately I wake up and write everything down, but when I woke up today I woke up real early and my head was hurting.

Let me what turns out for you, this is very interesting.

Hotep Blackbird,

I will do the listed things, hopefully it comes back. Lately I feel like I have been at these schools in my dreams and I know the information is there, I just have to remember.

Let me know how it turns out for you.

Peace Bruh,

Hopefully, it will come back. Another thing you can do in lieu of the mind door technique is you can also ask the lady to return to help you recall your dream.

Right before sleep. Make sure you got clean white sheets and pillows to sleep on. Dress in white and wrap your head in white. A coconut head wash is beneficial, allowing the coconut milk to remain on your head and hair until morning. Take a white candle and a white bowl. Inscribe the candle with three crosses of varying sizes to symbolize three crossroads. Light the candle in the spirit of the feminine visitor. Tilt the candle with the flame close to the center of the bowl without touching it and allow the hot wax to drip onto the center of the bowl. Four drops will suffice. Plant the base of the candle in the wax. Let it sit for 20 seconds. Pour some water in the bowl around the candle. Spring water is preferred. Place the bowl on a nightstand or something close to your bed. Place any stones you for dreamwork next to the bowl. Begin to speak to the candle as if it is the woman. Ask the woman to return with her message again or provide new instruction. Ask her to cement it into your being for recall. Entities like this can make the message stick if the connection is strong enough. Tell the woman to visit you again in your dreams tonight for instruction. Finally retire for the night with the images of the orange and indigo light in you "mind".

Do not think about the woman visiting in your dreams. Say your piece to the candle and forget about it. Have a dream journal nearby to record anything significant that may have transpired while you were sleep.

Blackbird

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back