Teacher's Discipline

Have you or your child ever been physically disciplined by School Authority?

• Total voters
OOh No

I'm from California and the only schools who do that are the Catholic and there are some Christian schools who do it also. But they have to have signed consent, if they don't have your permission to use that as a tool for discipline I would take that above their heads because that's unacceptable.

My male cousins started out in a Black 7-Day Adventist school run by Jamaicans, where all the parents were told upfront that they don't 'spare the rod.' That way, parents could opt not to send their children to the school and some African Americans didn't send their children there for that reason.

Anyway, my youngest cousin got tapped by the ruler only 1 time when he was was in kindergarten, and he never misbehaved again throughout his whole time in the school (5 years). He was afraid of that ruler--even when he got older. Actually, none of the children (mostly Jamaican) misbehaved in that school because those teacher didn't play!! Since all of the children knew that and since there was fairness, order, structure, and consistency in the school throughout the day, there were no behavior problems. My cousins got an excellent foundation education there. I hope to be able to find a school like that for my children.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back