4-year old Suspended After Hugging Teacher's Aide

sad this the type of pipeline that set children up for failure
a 4 yr old sexual contact / hasrassment with no doubt show
how sick they really are and how they want to lable such even
as a child and leave this boy confused / lost and without any
understanding , happy the parent / Father took action to have this
crap removed from his records .

We really need to re-enter our minds so we can educate in a home bound setting
teach our children the history and truth and not what they feed th mental mind .

sad only 4 .

Destee said:
Family ... the above story reminds me of the following video, that was in our Featured Video Thread recently. In this video, they talk about the ... "School to Prison Pipeline" ... and just how great the damage is to our children, when they are suspended from school. In the above story, they suspended a 4 year old for ... "inappropriate sexual contact and/or sexual harassment" ... smh. Are they so afraid of our young male children, that they are crying "rape" when the baby is 4 years old?!! Well, i guess they are. I'm talking like the baby is Black, but i don't really know, though i'd not be surprised.

Book 'Em: Undereducated, Overincarcerated

:heart:

Destee

I think the adults need some professional help. You dont charge a preschooler with this

This is outrageous.

Next I suppose they'll want to try this child as an adult and start a 'rap sheet' for a rapist on him.

I have always been completely pro Black however, even in case this child is white, it only serves to show euro-propensity to self-destruction through suicidal tendencies and psychosis.

If OUR Folk don't wake-up soon....WE'LL be subject to 'their' fate in psychosis also.

This is completely ridculous.

To the aide......

:playball:

ROARIN.........

They have no age scale when it comes to the Black treatment in America
They are so low as to stoop down to harassing a child, and charging a child this young with something the child no nothing about. If anything they should check the background of the principal and the teacher aide.

If they thought this to be sexual harassment, it make you thing was they turned on by the hug of this child. It makes you thing that maybe they are ones who are the sexual predator

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back