Black Education / Schools : Teach Your Own Class - Online Classes!

I'm assuming you are saying true Caucasian history, insted of the stuff we are suppose to believe in.

I'm interested.

Mahalo

Let it suffice to say that I have dug up some really interesting information on Caucasian history :) from the Greeks to today.

I'll give you the straight skinny :).

They leave a lot out in school history classes or totally skip over other portions :).

I had never heard of the Anti-Federalists until I got to college. Prior to this, I thought all the so-called "Founding Fathers" were in agreement "singing kumbaya" around the US Constitution. Far, far, far from the case

Brother Shikamaru ... this is GREAT ... THANK YOU !!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

As you've probably noticed, i have a lot going on right now ... but i did not miss this!

Do you plan on 7 pm ET on Sundays ?? ... Just checking.

I will be there!!! Can hardly wait !!! THANKS AGAIN !!!

:heart:

Destee

Brother Shikamaru ... this is GREAT ... THANK YOU !!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

As you've probably noticed, i have a lot going on right now ... but i did not miss this!

Do you plan on 7 pm ET on Sundays ?? ... Just checking.

I will be there!!! Can hardly wait !!! THANKS AGAIN !!!

Destee

Yes, this Sunday @ 7p.
I'm very much looking forward to it.

Yes, this Sunday @ 7p.
I'm very much looking forward to it.

I'm sorry that i wasn't more clear ... i was asking if it will be at 7 pm Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific ... or sump'n else ... :)

We got folk in all different time zones ... they'll get there at 7 ... and be 2 hours late! :)

Let us know ... Thanks!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back