Black Education / Schools : Teach Your Own Class - Online Classes!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
sekou kasimu I wish I had known this sooner! How do I get started?

Hi Brother @sekou kasimu ... the way we hold classes has changed many times over the years (evidenced in this thread started December 2003).

Currently, you will want to have your own Youtube channel, which requires your own Google account which you can setup via this link if you do not already have one : https://accounts.google.com/signup

You can broadcast and record your show live via Youtube, and we can stream it here @ destee also.

Once you get your Youtube channel setup, you will want to follow their instruction on how to broadcast from their service. Here are instructions for it : https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2474026?hl=en

Just let me know what day / time you will be broadcasting live and I will get it to the Family and up on our site.

If you have more questions please ask! :)

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
Hi Brother @sekou kasimu ... the way we hold classes has changed many times over the years (evidenced in this thread started December 2003).

Currently, you will want to have your own Youtube channel, which requires your own Google account which you can setup via this link if you do not already have one : https://accounts.google.com/signup

You can broadcast and record your show live via Youtube, and we can stream it here @ destee also.

Once you get your Youtube channel setup, you will want to follow their instruction on how to broadcast from their service. Here are instructions for it : https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2474026?hl=en

Just let me know what day / time you will be broadcasting live and I will get it to the Family and up on our site.

If you have more questions please ask! :)

Love You!

:heart:

Destee
Shucks, I was hoping I wouldn't have to deal with any other entity! Youtube and FB try to control the narrative and censor a lot!

lindafernandez86

Aug 4, 2020
Hello,
It's great how education is reaching new domains not that it hadn't before the pandemic situation. I have a daughter who is in Y5. She did pretty well in elementary but had a hard time transitioning to middle school mainly due to bullying and eventually she developed some health issues which made things pretty worse.
It all made me seriously consider homeschooling. Best decision ever!!! My girl is so happy to learn from the comfort of her home and gets so excited being able to submit her assignments online (I enrolled her into a full-time online school). The best thing is to see her happy to learn again which is precious.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OldSoul Black People : How to Teach Black People About Cinema Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Jails / Prisons : US government gave Nation of Islam hundreds of thousands of dollars to teach federal prison inmates Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
R Black Poetry : love is tender starting with perfume like a kindergarten room it teach stuff and reach ruff lessens Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀ Using Fiction by African American Women to Teach Black Women's History Black People Politics 0
Louise Cosper Black Parenting : IS IT BETTER TO TEACH BLACK YOUTH THAT THEY ARE “VICTIMS” OR THAT THEY CAN OVERCOME? Black Parenting 29
Kemetstry African American History Culture : WHAT THEY DONT TEACH IN SCHOOL African American History Culture 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : obama to teach trump ? Black People Politics 4
OldSoul OldSoul : The Crown - Something to teach the children OldSoul 0
IFE Black Positive People : Teacher creates "Gentleman's Club" to teach life lessons to boys Black People Doing Positive Things 2
nilevalley Black Education / Schools : Brave black students who paved the way for schools and college to teach Black History. Black Education / Schools 3
Liberty Black Parenting : 1st Ever Monthly Subscription Box Curated to Teach Children About Black History & African Geogra Black Parenting 0
chuck Black Education / Schools : Each One Teach One Black Education / Schools 2
chuck Black Education / Schools : Please do let us reach and teach again Black Education / Schools 2
Enki Black Poetry : I Teach Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
baller Black Poetry : Teach Me To Love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
ellen covington Black Money Business Jobs : HELP EACH ONE TEACH ONE Black Money Business Jobs 2
RAPTOR Black People : What's the Difference Between Teach For America and a Scab Temp Agency? Black People Open Forum 2
RAPTOR Black Education / Schools : "Teach For America is part of an elite bipartisan scam to privatize public education" Black Education / Schools 4
Latik Allah Nation of Gods and Earths : More of what we teach..... Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 1
E The Front Porch : Teach Me Ourstory. The Front Porch 5
thePreacher Black Spirituality Religion : What did Jesus teach about public prayer? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
MsVeraisblessed Black People : Who should teach African Studies Black People Open Forum 12
RAPTOR Black People : Atlanta Metro-Area School District Defends Using Slavery Equations To Teach Math To Third Graders Black People Open Forum 8
RAPTOR Black People : Arizona Ethnic Studies Classes Banned, Teachers With Accents Can No Longer Teach English Black People Open Forum 1
Knowledge Seed Black Positive People : Black Power: Rapper's daughter uses music to teach education and etiquette Black People Doing Positive Things 2
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : [How to] Teach Your Kids about Personal Finance Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Khasm13 destee.tv : Hakim Bey - What They Don't Teach You In History Class 102 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Khasm13 destee.tv : Hakim Bey - What They Don't Teach You In History Class 101 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Black Parenting : We need a muppet to teach OUR children to love their hair? Black Parenting 26
Gorilla Science and Technology : Tools to teach programming to children Science and Technology 1
W Black Women : To what extent are you willing to teach someone how to treat you? Black Women 15
RAPTOR Black People : Detroit High Schools Teach How To Work at Walmart Black People Open Forum 15
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Jesus 12 or 46 when he began to teach in public? AACOOLDRE 0
Precise Allah Nation of Gods and Earths : What We Teach - What We Will Achieve Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 14
E Black Poetry : I Challenge You (If I Could Teach Love) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
I Black Poetry : My journey (so far?) - Teach me to cry Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
K Black People : This white man; can teach nothing of God's ever-presence Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black Education / Schools : Soldiers Trained To Teach Our Children Black Education / Schools 12
T Black Relationships : Teach M.E. tonite! Black Relationships 25
river How Do We Teach Our Children About Racism? Black Parenting 6
G Black People : Don't Teach the Bible in Public Schools Black People Open Forum 6
G Black People : Why We Should Teach The Bible In Public School? Black People Open Forum 15
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : African Leaders are leading Africans to extinction (Teach us how to fish) Chief Elder Osiris 0
P Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : What did your mother teach you about your hair? Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 10
emanuel goodman Black Spirituality Religion : What do we teach our children? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
daroc Black People : peace corps/teach for america Black People Open Forum 1
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Brother Man Teach Me How To Fly Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
A Black Poetry : WHAT! are we going to teach our children! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Therious Black Spirituality Religion : Does the bible teach violence? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 30
ibrahim Black Jokes Humor : HOW TO TEACH A GIRL MATHS. Black Jokes Humor 14