Black Relationships : Sucking toes

if we cannot use a cuss word, why can he come in with sexual perversions ? :10500:

Brother @jamesfrmphilly ... I was slow to respond to the somewhat risque post. I did walk around it a few times, inspect'n it carefully ... make'n sure there were no communicable diseases attached ... no curse words present ... no nudity thrust upon us ... I found it to be a bit on the edge of adult ... an edge where it's easy to totter, for or against ... I ultimately took on the challenge myself, since no one else had responded ... give the conversation a chance ... demonstrate our ability to pull this off without cursing, gett'n nekked, calling anyone out of their name, talk'n 'bout folk's Mommas, or break'n our rules. We almost did it! It was a good learning experience and a demonstration that we can grow! I think we did really good. Brother @righteoushustle feels at home, and so do we, win win! :score:

lol @sexual perversions .... :lol: ... one man's trash is another man's treasure.

I Love You Brother @jamesfrmphilly ... I am not fussing ... I am with you (you know this) ... :love: :kiss: :love:

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

if we cannot use a cuss word, why can he come in with sexual perversions ? :10500:

Revisiting this Brother @jamesfrmphilly ... there is so much out there that folk do and call it their sex life. I don't know if I imagined this or actually read it, but it seems like I heard about people who enjoy humping trees.

Imagining bunches of folk come'n here to share their heart-felt sexual desires ... hmmmm ... :cry:

It would be hard on us. It's easy right now, because it's only @righteoushustle and I'm willing to get my "feet" wet ... :wink:

But in real life, it aint goin' down ... I don't think. Maybe yall have opinions ... :teach:

I wanna believe we can grow, expand .... :lol: ... oh gosh ... maybe not ... :balance:

Destee

So is this what they mean when they say, put your best foot forward? Or putting ones foot in their mouth? Or piggies going to market?

Yo all you poets out there do a love rap on how some toe jam in the morning keeps the your world turning?

You know what Brother @ogoun ... I thought of poetry too! In the Poetry Forum, we can be risque. Not krazee wit' it, but way more than can be done in the discussions. This same thread, if it were a poem, would not raise an alarm.

@righteoushustle ... do you write poetry ... :read:

Loving Us!

Destee

You know what Brother @ogoun ... I thought of poetry too! In the Poetry Forum, we can be risque. Not krazee wit' it, but way more than can be done in the discussions. This same thread, if it were a poem, would not raise an alarm.

@righteoushustle ... do you write poetry ... :read:

Loving Us!

Destee
No I don't like poetry but I like to listen to and read erotica

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back