Black Relationships : Sucking toes

Revisiting this Brother @jamesfrmphilly ... there is so much out there that folk do and call it their sex life. I don't know if I imagined this or actually read it, but it seems like I heard about people who enjoy humping trees.

Imagining bunches of folk come'n here to share their heart-felt sexual desires ... hmmmm ... :cry:

It would be hard on us. It's easy right now, because it's only @righteoushustle and I'm willing to get my "feet" wet ... :wink:

But in real life, it aint goin' down ... I don't think. Maybe yall have opinions ... :teach:

I wanna believe we can grow, expand .... :lol: ... oh gosh ... maybe not ... :balance:

:heart:

Destee
FYI : i have decades of practice in the kink sex world. it's my thing.

i know when somebody is being played. you are being played.
what you have here is a person who is getting his rocks by pushing inappropriate talk on square folk.

i would have banned him long ago.

james

what you have here is a person who is getting his rocks by pushing inappropriate talk on square folk.

james

Brother @jamesfrmphilly ... I do not want this to be you and me, me and you, us, together, fussing, about anything.

I do not want that and surrender ... :bowdown:

:heart:

Destee

james
Sorry u feel that way bro but that's what I do and I like ... I'm a kink freak

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back