Black Relationships : Sucking toes

@righteoushustle ... Every Sister and Brother is welcome to interact here, respectfully.

We are the oldest, most respectful online community for black people, in the world. We are 25+ years old, destee.com. We are very protective of our peace and purpose. We are fair, and it is about the rules, and you have not broke a rule. The part that might be a violation, I requested. You have gone above and beyond to show yourself friendly to us. You reached in your pocket and helped financially. That was real nice. And after all of this, you have not cursed, you engage respectfully, no name calling, no breaking rules. I am glad you are with us. Please make yourself at home.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

@righteoushustle ... Every Sister and Brother is welcome to interact here, respectfully.

We are the oldest, most respectful online community for black people, in the world. We are 25+ years old, destee.com. We are very protective of our peace and purpose. We are fair, and it is about the rules, and you have not broke a rule. The part that might be a violation, I requested. You have gone above and beyond to show yourself friendly to us. You reached in your pocket and helped financially. That was real nice. And after all of this, you have not cursed, you engage respectfully, no name calling, no breaking rules. I am glad you are with us. Please make yourself at home.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee
Thank u

Sorry u feel that way bro but that's what I do and I like ... I'm a kink freak
i am not kink shaming you. not at all.

i do not think it is appropriate to bring that mess on square people.

if you have a kink then you know when to bring it and when not.

do you walk up to strange women on the street and ask about they toes ?
do you go around ATL talking about toes ? really ?
i know people down there and i know you do not walk up to strangers on the street with that mess.
so why you bring it here ?

how you feel if i walk up on your lady friend out the blue and ask her if she want to gang bang ? :10500:

i am not kink shaming you. not at all.

i do not think it is appropriate to bring that mess on square people.

if you have a kink then you know when to bring it and when not.

do you walk up to strange women on the street and ask about they toes ?
do you go around ATL talking about toes ? really ?
i know people down there and i know you do not walk up to strangers on the street with that mess.
so why you bring it here ?

how you feel if i walk up on your lady friend out the blue and ask her if she want to gang bang ? :10500:
I remember back in the day there was a platform like this called black voices. Like in the early 2000s . They had a forum called mahogany love where people made threads about all kinds of kinky black topics. It turned me on to read and engage and some people even linked up off of there. So they got bought out by another company so it isn't any platform for that anymore. Or atleast I have not found it. Maybe this platform can reserve a space for that. As far as u asking my wife to gangbang I'd be mad if you were my mans or family or something but I'd be pissed if she even entertained you.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back