Black People : So the Motherplane is real????

Seneb said:
You right,he don't talks specifically about a "motherwheel",but he talks about space crafts led by the ELOHIM.

Seneb, You know about the Elohim?

They were briefly discussed in the book called "The Atlantis Blue Print". For the non believer their this story is very discouraging because it puts together mythology, gaps in history and the creation story. It also makes things very clear as to why so many books were banned from the bible, when you think about it. It makes alot of sense if one were to believe in UFOs. Very interesting. I will post what Ive read about the Elohim shortly.

Experts call on US government to reopen UFO investigations

Former presidents Ronald Reagan and Jimmy Carter are both reported to have claimed UFO sightings.

"It's a question of who you going to believe: your lying eyes or the government?"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=493407&in_page_id=1811

ClassicUFOL.jpg

Knowledge Seed thanks you for the links,i learnt a lot of things.I still think that Blkroot science gave a better understanding of the 24 elders and the concept of black man being god.

Each1teach1,I consider myself a student,so im very conscious of what you can teach about the Elohim,i know them in reading NOI teaching,nuwaubian,blk roots etc....

Thanks to Mystery Doors,i did not about The battle of L.A

Peace.

I know he talks about the 24 elders, but he says nothing about a motherwheel.
He did but used different terminologies. He mentioned "Nibiru" and how it is made which is a huge planet size space craft. Also he mentioned that the technology on there is far greater than anything you can ever imagine on earth. The mother wheel is closer to a more religious terminology used by Elijah Muhammad back during the times in which he was teaching. That word then related to what was in the religious text than the word "Nibiru" which came much later.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back