Black Poetry : SLAVE MENTALITY

@rapchild

I’m curious, why have all of your posts (the ones I’ve seen) been disrespectful and degrading to people you don’t know and who are black just like you?

Ask yourself this question, why have you gone through the registration process of getting on this board just to degrade a people that belong to the same race as you do?

Is it you goal in life to perpetuate the Willie lynch letter as it pertains to pitting yourself against your own kind?

Blacks that were bought to this county by way of slavery went through a process where terms were introduced to them. These terms would only have meaning to those who they were meant for. Terms like the “N” word, "boy" etc. And our self imposed terms like “oreo”, "uncle-tom", and "SLAVE MENTALITY” etc.

All of these terms were to meant to dehumanize us and some of these terms were brutally imposed upon us by means of coercion that stripped us of our identity. And here you are more or less doing the same thing by your characterization of us, black people like yourself.

Btw, looking at some black boards I’ve been on; the posters on this board are treating you with a lot more respect in responding to your posts the way they are doing considering it’s contents.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back