should there be a limit

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

jamesfrmphilly said:
should there be a limit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
on the number of threads any one member can put up in a day?

hellogood said:
I don't think

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
there should be a cap per se, but if someone is out of control that/those individual(s) should be targeted. IMO.

jamesfrmphilly,

Although the question should be entertained and I agree with hellogood’s position on it, you have selected the wrong Forum(Management, Rules & Violators), as opposed to Questions/Suggestions, under Community Support; and because of this, you may not receive the action deemed…As you already know, excessive posting is not a Rule violation...Peace In my brother friend, for real!

my bad....

jamesfrmphilly,

Although the question should be entertained and I agree with hellogood’s position on it, you have selected the wrong Forum(Management, Rules & Violators), as opposed to Questions/Suggestions, under Community Support; and because of this, you may not receive the action deemed…As you already know, excessive posting is not a Rule violation...Peace In my brother friend, for real!

can somebody move the thread?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back