Should Earth Be Banned?

Should Earth Be Banned?

• Yes

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
Destee, you're being a circumspect human being is clear, and I was not directing anything negative toward yourself... You did what you were called upon to do by this community, even as it may not have been what you wanted to do... Thank you for your even-handedness, and I'ma leave it right there, o.k???

Pan LOL! You mean I'm fanning the flames of RACIAL DISCORD, I'm being DIVISIVE???? Now, who dat soun' lak bruh???(smile!) I'm with whatever the community might decide, ultimately, but I have the right to disagree without being accused of being a "racial hustler" and a "poverty pimp..."(LOL!)

Peace!
Isaih

Destee said:
it is the peace of the community that is my first responsibility and obligation.
We could have lost much more than we did. We could have lost the peace we've been so abundantly blessed with.:heart:
Destee
Peace is a good thing.
water is a good thing.
if you have too much water, you will drown.
if you have too much peace you will slumber.

peace without freedom is not a good thing.

i think balance is the best thing.

Poeticsoulsista said:
On one hand I say no because this is supposed to be a place where we can grow as family and just support each other but then again. This was made by a certain group of people for a certain reason. Before I cast my decision I would like to know If he was asian or rician would the people who said yes feel the same way. Just curious.

Poetic Sista

Sister PoeticSoulSista ... the poll has been closed and he has been banned, based on the results of the vote.

Everyone is certainly welcome to continue discussing this, as we might learn a better way to proceed in the future, if ever this decision is presented to all Premium Members ... but i just want you to know you can't vote on it at this point, as the ink has dried on this decision.

In regard to your particular question Sister, we have banned more Black folk from this community ... at least they presented themselves as Black ... than any other race. So i think if they were asian, rican, or anything else, and came in here disrupting our peace, they would be jeopardizing their ability to participate here.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back