Black Poetry : SHE SAID: fine got class and like an assigned task accomplish missions wet // got pride but set asid

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006

SHE SAID:

fine got class and like an assigned task accomplish missions wet //
got pride but set aside my panties for now and somehow a threat //
dodge the dumbs a large sum exist some wanna twist my mind //...
then kiss say I'm fine not trying to hear that come up with asinine //
ways to meet and greet call me sweet face a wall of heat they be all //
street, want wet skeet forget the tweets duck them bed sheets yall //
See stuff happen boys be rapping to my eardrum keep my dress //
pulled down they jest hound like puppies all type of yuppies try less //
pie for those who lie in their flows, bring a world of kissing, girls //
listen, my hair is fine and like and airline it flies around the world //
continuous sweet boys make a tremendous leap just to land // between a girl's thighs right into the cream pies he'll try plan //
for a baby with dream eyes boys have a habit fighting mad and //
A tablet is a writing pad they best jot down some hot nouns plus //
Crown a girl queen if they want some hot ice cream or pie crust //
if a boy flow right and polite things with glow bright, start to rule //
and like art school draw a picture with raw scripture formula cool //
anyway got plenty to say sincere at AJ GATORS in FAIRFIELD //
SHOPPING CENTER boys plan original like hand signals real deal //
my brain soars like a chain of stores boys came hardcore with //
love words grab my waist and hug absurd then kiss my lips swift //
completely kiss off the lip-gloss while my mind slip lost in love //
the world measure a girl's treasure and try find the size go to clubs //
and design lies my ear sore can't hear no more must distinguish the English //
from thug and scrub so hey it's hot potaters here at AJ gators I bring this //
to the forefront, amaze with fact and a stage act is part of a play, a kiss //
now this boy come wink his eye and think pie and inside my thing pink and fly //
he's on the brink of a try for pie

he's on the brink of a try for pie, even see the whack agree with facts and try //
devil tricks and cry on level to lick my thing now this is BLACK HIPHOP in VIRGINIA //
everything hunky dory and peachy keen story of a VIRGINIA BEACHY QUEEN from KENYA //
Now I'm at AJ GATORS and this jive is hot and like livestock there's some beef //
in here and I been sincere a cow somehow said moo and my lips red too this is brief //
and a kiss is chief this the largest and hot when I harvest the crops of BLACK HIP HOP puzzle over history still have to struggle for victory now a yellow redbone go through a lot here in VIRGINIA BEACH these boys come with fact from the tiptop with this BLACK HIPHOP I'm out in the air but there's doubt and despair in this affair, now this boy walks up with a wise habit about the size of a rabbit this could be a bam bam thank you mam if there ever was one devastated with plan and like cultivated land wanna grow crops and flow a lot, have a stable boat but unable to float like the TITANIC it's the type of romantic that cause panic and emotion in the ATLANTIC OCEAN then my cake wet like KATE WINSLET have to find a boyfriend don't enjoy carp and this boy start to rap, "HEY BOO we in AJ GATORS in VIRGINIA BEACH girl you have a true flirt and your butt do the work, you behave a certain way not hurting just save the day I crave to play with your breasts it's milk in them things you wear silk and I wear bling, now this is terrific art wanna take a specific part in this here, your pies is satisfaction I realize by your action I tries just for a fraction of your love boo this is liven romances under given circumstances, the days are bright with all these rays of light so I stays tonight at your place you wear the right lace and that excite the taste in my mouth squeeze your waist at the house NAW PLAYER you have taste buds and my waist get hugs and my lace get rubs when I sit in a boy's lap they like to toy and crap they would enjoy a map of my body get trapped at a party after just one kiss, my head was tuned to the bedroom I said boom got to getaway I'm so wet today panties soaked he wouldn't stop kissing my lips are red, wishing he had me in bed wanna drink plenty wine action of any kind is better than doing nothing, remember I survived a shower and was deprived of power because my boyfriend kissed my lips and wanted some couldn't go anywhere pudding a plenty down there but I was unaware, so much static and spark like dramatic art feelings are shown when dealing at home squealing gone with the wind while the cell phone spin my ears and that begin fears of cake dates, one kiss is strong enough to put me in the midst of unknown stuff, you wanna add milk to my coffee dressed in mad silk body softly you come equip to sip with your lips, oh a yellow Soul Sista go through a lot here in VIRGINIA BEACH" "OK BOO don't want steak for dinner wanna be a great winner holding a plate with vinegar on my collard greens, hollered extreme for hot sauce boo and that's SOUL FOOD girl, your hips are dope like a trip on a boat your yellow skin is mellow to men a redbone in a dead zone for sex, can grab a chick and have a picnic when she spread her thighs

picnic when she spread her thighs, to sweet to play speak or say you above the rim with pies and I have to improvise, it's s phat treasure at my pleasure, to any extent many went to talk to you but failed, all out friction without restriction no doubt a prediction on us dating, come to girls as much as desired a search is required and how dare you in the club share your love with someone else dust in the air I must adjust our affair, wishing for sweets and like fishing fleets I use bait to catch cake, prefer to get laid by a wet mermaid, girl in your brain I clutter the skies like butterflies only you boo other pies won't do the trick, look girl I'm firing romance with an admiring glance in your direction it's hardcore affection that get me over the hump, I jump on it when you flaunt it, I REMEMBER I was at the club drop top with stats and riding on dubs met a grown girl thought I own the world said boo you have breasts cake and cream plus great self esteem so we can date it seem, pies phat and I'm surprise at your wavy hair with gravy to spare a crazy affair at this club is about to go down, the street suspense is obsolete in a sense a complete fence made of love can lock us in, so open the gate you have a smoking cake not joking take it do what it's worth got a legit thirst like LeBron James in a Sprite commercial, sweaty and ready to slam-dunk some panties for real, wanna have fun with them run them out the gym, love them being above the rim like 2PAC this is true art feel me?, now I'm at AJ GATORS try stay away from hater girl you queen hot and the GREEN DROP is out-front I dream a lot can't stunt so allow me to enter your crib eat dinner pork ribs I'm a winner like MR TIBBS really need to talk to Sidney Poitier or Whitney hey about a BODY GUARD so boo I'll live best if you give me access to your breasts you're a VIRGINIA BEACH RREDBONE jump in my ride lets head for home, please receive my words as true while I squeeze you around the waist plus going down town and taste you" "NAW PLAYER the lips on my thing hot and fat but its not like that my lace is red and you have space in your bed for me, concerned about the facts can't turn my back ready to leave you high and dry if you try for pie, got class and pride you want me to cast aside my panties and that'll be she wrote you the type fellow go crazy on my yellow gravy have try pushy you away, we can have fun no fake tricks and like sun baked bricks this is solid, pour wine to feast to a fine piece of love talk, I ball these days always had dry hair and pie to spare" "SO BOO I enjoy stunting so how is the boy hunting?" "oh nice" " look boo I'm starting to rhyme but may receive a parking fine if my drop top in the wrong spot wow see a cop so hop in my ride lets glide ain't that right boo?" "true" "I would burn a do-nut but the pave may blow up so boo my car persuade and like barricades it road block fakes and stop chicks with a whole load of cake hustles have muscles move heavy weight and ready for cake look at your breasts and they well built mean it's some swell milk mellow yellow with nipples like that " THE END: "OH YEAH nice story, So I'm here in a mini-skirt aT AJ GATORS a redbone with cake got my head on straight and BLACK HIP HOP is a strong culture stands like stone structures you wanna take me home and rupture my pies, REMEMBER I was in another bar in VIRGINIA BEACH oh I must duck this and trust me I was struck by a kiss that froze me in my track received a rose didn't know how to act with love talk he flow fact and after conversation need master accommodation for a hotel he flow well he drink Bud Light I guess that do a thug right wanted grab my waist and hug tight so love ignite these situations you have Ebonics' apparatus is like having economic status spend money to win a honey and begin a sunny day from scratch, love to me is like a mug of tea sip it hot while it drip drop from the cup, need trust to survive must strive for steady growth so I'm sweaty most of the time eat toast drink wine

sweaty most of the time eat toast drink wine, try be humble in the club so I stumble up on some love my hips swell but slip and fell when strutting begin cutting my time ready to leave now this boy walks up try think he buys me a drink inside my pies are pink the lies sink in my eardrums it appear some prefab but vocab good he see my butter and toast is the uppermost his love talk do blaze guess it's a new craze oh a yellow Soul Sista go through a lot here in VIRGINIA BEACH so it's plain and simple I'm a dame with a dimple in my jaw and like SHIRLEY TEMPLE it's raw I'm a cute queen and my fruit is green not ripe but I'm the hot type with the largest harvest when it comes to boys in bars, I know how to flirt wanna take me to bed go to work and throw my panties to the ceiling oh what a feeling it's sexual healing,boys want pie fast because I'm high class got butt as a female and I'm upscale but my luck fail sometime was wet a bunch when we met for lunch he said "LOOK BOO we at the bar and our stats so far are good in my drop top do a mad cruise but now had to choose pick out a chick no doubt and be quick about it, wanna have fun and sex with a dame and that's unexplained so let me make this clear there's cake in here don't try fake it my dear we're going to bed while your lips are glowing red that's what a redbone do let's go home boo, you have breasts and very bold wanna carry you over the threshold we can try marry like Mariah Carey I try be quick like NICK got my cannons firing jest WILD-N-OUT so look I'm part thug and like a heart drug the streets beat fast, flow well and like a hotel accommodate folks and dominate brains with quotes and haters become instigators jealous with no rhyme ability now ain't that silly? classy hardcore relaxed sassy my floor waxed when we talking wood I adore an ax, this true script is like blue chip and boo your hips are fine I want them in this car of mine, girl you phat galore wanna knock at your door, just arrived from Turkey jive eating beef jerkey JACK LINKS so I mess with SASQUASH, boo got rid of the global Encyclopedia now use social media have to consider how bitter twitter can be ready to abandon a sinking ship I'm thinking about script have taken a stinking trip up the river and with luck deliver truth, so boo you fine online, amazed in here hope for a stage career this page is clear in my life and fear of strife do exist boo need a kiss, girly treasures are worldly pleasures and boys go after that, so boo you a redbone got it going on so lets go home in my garage so far is a large car I try dodge the bar and take a trip down memory lane yall, order oil while water boil in my radiator there's some spoil player haters around here yall" "NAW PLAYER you see a devastated chick and like an abbreviated picnic stuff missing that's enough kissing wanna huff and puff reminiscing in bed oh a Yellow Soul Sista go through a lot in a VIRGINIA BEACH BAR I'm so hot down there juice around everywhere and I'm very aware I must care about my panties the crust on my pie must dry and the dust fly through the air is this a true affair? I think not inside my thing pink and hot so you on the brink to rap a lot and try get my wet apricot and perhaps not available, my butt so far is up to par and can get stuck in a car with the top down looking for the roof, my mild behavior is like child labor no pay or very little I'm in the middle of an affair, you survived aroused wanna arrived at my house knock on the door while I'm in a gown and hot galore expect me to open it, boys take risk for cake and a kiss guess I'm a naked fish like the little mermaid, love swim above the rim

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back