Black People : Sex Does Not = Relationship

Kemetstry, are you married?

That man whoever he is not a man he is a creep. Why would he sleep with women over and over. The fact is that sex does not equal relationships. By his admission he is just out for the thrill. I would hope that women will hope that women will open their eyes and close their feet...since there are creeps out there who only think about what is between their pants zippers. We have been asked not to bash men, but when you bring a post just with a piece of trash from a piece of filth. I hope you remember that when men decide to have sex with women MOST women believe that the men love them unless they are into prostitution for the money. This man is not a respectable man I think that men like him should think about their female relatives, cousins, sisters, nieces etc. Their behaviour is OBNOXIOUS. Men have trivialised sex. Something that should be done in the confines of marriage is being made like that of two dogs.

Because the females involved knowingly allow him to get away with it. Please explain how you would believe that when I have never said, inferred or implied that? You cant be that gullible.

Also, the guys in question don't care what your opinion is. You do realize that?

When women start thinking like this, they get colder and more sex-driven than men.

Sometimes I feel there should be 365 men a year for the average woman...

Since you can't fall in love like you should...

This type of thinking (while correct for today's man), is what hurts developing young women.

Sadly, many want to have sex because they're falling in love with their man.

When sex is used as a game, women get worse...

Like men, some women might have a couple lovers on the side while keeping a clean face for the one she loves.

Men do have a choice...

LEARN TO COMMIT TO ONE WOMAN... OR

Be one of the sex hounds that puts himself at risk for sexual disease and unintended pregnancy.

When you have SEX WITH THE WOMAN YOU LOVE, you DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT the issues of deadly viruses OR taking care of a baby that ain't even yours.

Granted, there are exceptions... but to avoid these exceptions, concentrate on YOUR WOMAN AT HAND. Don't let too many male friends in your life, as that creates jealousy that SHE could take advantage of.

When male friends are around, have her somewhere involved in your sphere. I'm not saying she has to be watching the game... but if she is upstairs with her friends, that makes the situation much easier.

Having your friends hang out at the same time cuts down the odds of HER cheating.

For women, here is the best way to deal with sex...

If you like him, you need to hold but with conditions.

You tell him about this OBVIOUS sexist way of thinking.

I'm not going to be used up goods... but I do like you.

We date for 3 months...

After that, I'll allow intimacy. And you better MAKE LOVE TO ME WITH PROTECTION.

You want to have better sex without protection (which is what is a superior crave for men), a ring needs to be put on my finger!

Make it clear that you're not playing games. If the man is low-class, he'll still say you're sad...

Some would have sex with him and after that say it's over. And immediately find a man that can commit better.

If you're very conservative, the 3 month condition needs to lead to marriage PERIOD.

This means you don't do anything sexual until: 1) an STD test is done, 2) a ring is on your finger, 3) you sign the marriage certificate and 4) he walks you down the aisle!

To win for commitment, you have to stay true to YOUR beliefs with shorter time constraints.

Please explain how you would believe that when I have never said, inferred or implied that? You cant be that gullible.

Also, the guys in question don't care what your opinion is. You do realize that?
They don't have to. I would not allow anything like that, I got married first and then then I did my thing:lol:

Hope that none of these females in question are related to you. It seems your posts always have to place women in a negative position. What these men do reflects on them too. If a woman is a whore don't you think that the man she sleeps with is one too... Come Kemestry next time find something nice to say about our women.. I am sure there are other things that are good about us. If you are going to be balanced talk about how wicked it is for men to do what they do. You are so very biased. ARE YOU MARRIED...maybe the answer to this question could be the reason for your negative rantings.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back