Black People : Seth & Nephthys [THYS-SYTH, Reverse Script]; the Loveless Marriage?

Again, my brother-in-law is black skinned and it is an evil thing for anyone to say that 'black' is evil. THAT IS SATANISM.

Black History should be brought by Black people who appreciate their Black roots.

Again concerning "the ancestors aka Khememu" you need to have DATED MATERIAL. Reference this please, so that people can refer to the authoritarian of the subject or else you place yourself in an false position.

P.S. CORRECTION I have more 'black skinned relatives' as well.

There definition which we've cling to is a form of Satanism if that what you believe in. Our ancient definition of the word 'Keme/Kame' had a totally different meaning. The word 'Kame' is not the same as the word 'Black' though that's though many of our people assumed as such.

Again, scholars have made assertions but again many of them are wrong - to suggest that I have a false position yet you cannot give evidence that what you believe as far as the bible is a false position in and of itself.

Peace

Ru2religious

If translation is merely expressing words in another language while the meaning stays the same, then how is the torah different from the pentateuch?

Are any of the passages/books different in any way from the torah to the pentateuch?

If so, then please explain.

Bytheway,

You are aware that 'penta' in 'pentateuch is greek for "5"?

If the greeks didn't come on the scene (of kemet) until ca. 332 b.c.e. then how did the
hebrews get hold of such word if they've been on the scene from the time of
abraham, since somewhere around 1700 b.c.e.?

good question

There definition which we've cling to is a form of Satanism if that what you believe in. Our ancient definition of the word 'Keme/Kame' had a totally different meaning. The word 'Kame' is not the same as the word 'Black' though that's though many of our people assumed as such.

Again, scholars have made assertions but again many of them are wrong - to suggest that I have a false position yet you cannot give evidence that what you believe as far as the bible is a false position in and of itself.

Peace

Ru2religious

My Relatives are BLACK SKINNED and again, it is very evil for you to speak against me and my relatives in this way.

I've asked you repeatedly to provide REFERENCES to your statements and you have stated that you will not.

Now, you are making attacks against BLACK PEOPLE. This very post concerns research about SETH, ancient people of whom are referenced as being black. This has moved to being a RACIST ATTACK. I consider myself 'a Black American' and this is also, an attack against me.

This is harassment. If you don't like this research of which is based upon REFERENCES then, you don't have to click and read.

If translation is merely expressing words in another language while the meaning stays the same, then how is the torah different from the pentateuch?...

You are aware that 'penta' in 'pentateuch' is greek for '5'?

If the greeks didn't come on the scene (of kemet) until ca. 332 b.c.e....

Who said that the greeks came on the scene in 332 b.c.e.---This is the time of the WHITE MAN; ALEXANDER, the homo.

The pentatuch versus the Torah--you asked me this question and I answered. I'm not interested in WHITE HISTORY or WHITE GREEKS. This post is about BLACK HISTORY.

Who said that the greeks came on the scene in 332 b.c.e.---This is the time of the WHITE MAN; ALEXANDER, the homo.
I said it, now moving right along...

You said the torah was translated from the pentateuch. Which implies that first) there was the pentateuch, next) came the torah?

So I ask, is 'penta' greek or not?

The pentatuch versus the Torah--you asked me this question and I answered.

Yes, you answered, however, it was vague. You said that they were different because of translation. Then I asked what is the difference in the translations from the pentateuch to the torah, as in passages in terms of meaning and interpretation.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back