Black People : Seth & Nephthys [THYS-SYTH, Reverse Script]; the Loveless Marriage?

Dated Material & Purpose

Chevron Dove,

What exactly, is the difference(s) between the torah and the pentatuch?

The Pentatuch was dated at the time of the EXODUS and with was written by Hebrews.

The Torah was translated from the Pentatuch some hundreds and hundreds of years later and the purpose was for the white people connected to the Persian-Jewish experience during the ROMAN EMPIRE Times.

There are more distinct differences based upon the time period as well.

But you need to provide dates even if they are for the 18th Dynasty. And what about SETH.

This post was about Seth. Black men of Thebes.

As Bro Ankhur as prompted; I feel strongly about the ancient BLACK men of SETH. They were BLACK SKINNED originally. I too am brown, but I come from Black ancestors. And yes, there are black skinned people today. My Brother-in-law is Black skinned!!! So, if you can't understand this then, should you be talking about SETH!?

Do you know why the ancestors aka Khememu called themselves black while noticeable painting themselves brown as we are? Again, recognize the ancient spiritual system and such ideals of our ancestors calling themselves black would make sense. Nevertheless, the word was Khem/Kame.t which is what they used and it has as whole different vibration to the words then does the word 'black' or 'negro'. You sound like you have some knowledge in the scriptures and thus it shouldn't be a shock to you why I elect to no use words with negative energies to it. Benjamin wasn't his first name before his father changed it because he understood that words have power. Jacob became Yisra`el which gave a whole new meaning to his life. He asked for the angel to bless him and the angel did but he did it by changing his energy through his name.

European words such as 'black' and 'negro' are negative words while the Khememu word 'Kame' which has absolutely nothing to do with there skin color - it has everything to do with the scared mother ... yet that's a topic for a different day.

You need to back up your statements with dates ... kemeti dates... if you are going to be an authoriatian you need to show some reference point otherwise, your information is false.

Actually - if I start recklessly giving dates then my information would be false and because I elect not to do that I'm false for doing things the correct way. The dates that you believe to be accurate are not accurate biblical if your talking biblical timelines. If you understand the history of the scriptures you wouldn't be asking for dates and timelines because you would understand that some events happened before other events in the scriptures yet they have them writing backward.

It sounds as though you give validity to the scriptures as though they are a form of historical and accurate information and if this is the case then your starting off wrong to begin with.

Listen family I cannot and will not give you dates because my objective is the truth - if I give you dates then my objective would be to win a debate and that's not my objective. Giving dates I lose on the ultimate goal which is untainted truth. If you believe in the biblical dates then you believe in a lie and its really that simple. Where talking about Egyptian history hear and not some nomadic tribe. The scriptures were translated directly from Egypt and there is no debate about that. Once this part is understood - then understanding why events, people, places and things are named different become easy to understand. They had to be translated into a language the Greeks could understand.

Yet they were translating Kemetic writings and the writings were spread all over the place. The bible is simply a bunch of book complied together which created a library called the 'BIBLE'. That is why they say 'the book of Psalms', 'The book of Genesis', 'The book of Isaiah' because they are all individual book telling different sides to different stories giving different dates and misplacing events ... Its not complicated nor am I suggesting that you don't get it - what I'm saying is that if your fixed on believing that the timelines you have biblical are accurate then I'm basically wasting my time.

Peace be unto you -

Ru2religious

The Pentatuch was dated at the time of the EXODUS and with was written by Hebrews.

The Torah was translated from the Pentatuch some hundreds and hundreds of years later and the purpose was for the white people connected to the Persian-Jewish experience during the ROMAN EMPIRE Times.

Prove it - I would like to see the ancient writings - do you have photos? Do they have them somewhere were we can view them? I will be waiting for your response. Please don't come with anything under 2500 years old ... I would like to see also the ancient writings from which the Septuagint was taken from. I would love to see this old Hebrew writing that you are backing as though it exist ...

Thanx

I will be waiting for the evidence - if there is no evidence then what you are believing in is Egyptian writings that have been altered to create a new people. Israel was mentioned on time in ancient records as being destroyed but we know that Yis-Ra-El/AR was actually the ancient city of On which is where Ra was worshiped thus the word 'Yis' means 'place' and 'RA' as we know is god and 'El/AR' has two meanings. The first is 'Service' and the second is 'Servant' thus the word Yisra`ar/Yisra`el means 'the place of Ra Service or Servants.

The ideal that there wasn't any socalled Hebrew writings is devestating to Christianity and many other religions and so to back them or ask for timelines is useless. If you can prove these documents actually existed and that this so-called historical figures actually existed then I will apologize and admit I was wrong but within the last 8 years it hasn't been done yet and it will not be done because they never existed - these biblical characters are actual Egyptian characters who've been renamed.

Peace

Ru2religious

Do you know why the ancestors aka Khememu called themselves black while noticeable painting themselves brown as we are? Again, recognize the ancient spiritual system and such ideals of our ancestors calling themselves black would make sense. Nevertheless, the word was Khem/Kame.t which is what they used and it has as whole different vibration to the words then does the word 'black' or 'negro'. You sound like you have some knowledge in the scriptures and thus it shouldn't be a shock to you why I elect to no use words with negative energies to it. Benjamin wasn't his first name before his father changed it because he understood that words have power. Jacob became Yisra`el which gave a whole new meaning to his life. He asked for the angel to bless him and the angel did but he did it by changing his energy through his name.

European words such as 'black' and 'negro' are negative words while the Khememu word 'Kame' which has absolutely nothing to do with there skin color - it has everything to do with the scared mother ... yet that's a topic for a different day.

Actually - if I start recklessly giving dates then my information would be false and because I elect not to do that I'm false for doing things the correct way. The dates that you believe to be accurate are not accurate biblical if your talking biblical timelines. If you understand the history of the scriptures you wouldn't be asking for dates and timelines because you would understand that some events happened before other events in the scriptures yet they have them writing backward.

It sounds as though you give validity to the scriptures as though they are a form of historical and accurate information and if this is the case then your starting off wrong to begin with.

Listen family I cannot and will not give you dates because my objective is the truth - if I give you dates then my objective would be to win a debate and that's not my objective. Giving dates I lose on the ultimate goal which is untainted truth. If you believe in the biblical dates then you believe in a lie and its really that simple. Where talking about Egyptian history hear and not some nomadic tribe. The scriptures were translated directly from Egypt and there is no debate about that. Once this part is understood - then understanding why events, people, places and things are named different become easy to understand. They had to be translated into a language the Greeks could understand.

Yet they were translating Kemetic writings and the writings were spread all over the place. The bible is simply a bunch of book complied together which created a library called the 'BIBLE'. That is why they say 'the book of Psalms', 'The book of Genesis', 'The book of Isaiah' because they are all individual book telling different sides to different stories giving different dates and misplacing events ... Its not complicated nor am I suggesting that you don't get it - what I'm saying is that if your fixed on believing that the timelines you have biblical are accurate then I'm basically wasting my time.

Peace be unto you -

Ru2religious

Again, my brother-in-law is black skinned and it is an evil thing for anyone to say that 'black' is evil. THAT IS SATANISM.

Black History should be brought by Black people who appreciate their Black roots.

Again concerning "the ancestors aka Khememu" you need to have DATED MATERIAL. Reference this please, so that people can refer to the authoritarian of the subject or else you place yourself in an false position.

P.S. CORRECTION I have more 'black skinned relatives' as well.

If translation is merely expressing words in another language while the meaning stays the same, then how is the torah different from the pentateuch?

Are any of the passages/books different in any way from the torah to the pentateuch?

If so, then please explain.

Bytheway,

You are aware that 'penta' in 'pentateuch' is greek for '5'?

If the greeks didn't come on the scene (of kemet) until ca. 332 b.c.e. then how did the
hebrews get hold of such word if they've been on the scene from the time of
abraham, since somewhere around 1700 b.c.e.?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back