Black Poetry : September 11th Remembered........

Today I remember all so well that dreadful day trying to get home from the once thriving Big Apple/Manhattan which had become the Bruised Big Apple.... people of all color, nationalities and races - true humanity coming together on a common bond helping each other to survival ... people covered in smut, gasping for fresh air in disbelief of something that you see in a movie happened right here in New York City ... the early morning work rush now became the mid-morning frantic of terror running for survival. Tears and heartfelt pain watching the thousands still trapped inside the burning world trade skyscrapers, some jumping out windows to their demise, others with the look on their faces will they survive. I remember all to well the strange eerie atmosphere that consumed the air .... today I remember my first day .... 9/11/01 to never take life for granted ..... my heart and prayers to the families who lost loved ones !!!​

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back