Black People : scared black folks

j'hiah

REGISTERED MEMBER
i have 2 hands. Don't give me 2 shields. Give me a sword for one and a shield for the other. l'm a fighter over my family and for my community and a defender of them both. l said that to say this. Some of you are all talk. You're scared to fight. The history of this country has you boxed up- away from change... away from revolution. This election is important. lt wont stop the earth from spinning nor will it tilt off its axis but it's important.
Obama is one man. We are a community. But we should support him. Some black people have a fear of him getting killed. Some insinuate that he's a terrorist simply b/c of his name. SLAVES. CRABS. Vote McCain since you sound like Rush Limbaugh and David Duke and a few of these "color purple" baptist churches.. With one hand you say want to build your brother, but in the other hand you destroy him?? No he can't change everything. lt's up to us. The position he will hold equals to our past kingmanships but along with the community yet out of FEAR and IGNORANCE which i credit to a few of you black people here due to whitewashing, you cloud our reign with all these myths, superstitions and historical mishaps that have stigmatized and stagnated our people too long. What's wrong. Scared to fight?? You need 2 shields. Scared to die if you have to? Scared of blood??? Scared of the "revolution" or was it just a black buzzword. lf you're voting McCain that's fine. But if you're not supporting Obama and our community on the grounds of fear, history, superstition, then you're a slave... a crab now get the bleep outta here.
l give you 2 shields, no sword, so they can hit you with everything they have.

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

scared black folks

i have 2 hands. Don't give me 2 shields. Give me a sword for one and a shield for the other. l'm a fighter over my family and for my community and a defender of them both. l said that to say this. Some of you are all talk. You're scared to fight. The history of this country has you boxed up- away from change... away from revolution. This election is important. lt wont stop the earth from spinning nor will it tilt off its axis but it's important.
Obama is one man. We are a community. But we should support him. Some black people have a fear of him getting killed. Some insinuate that he's a terrorist simply b/c of his name. SLAVES. CRABS. Vote McCain since you sound like Rush Limbaugh and David Duke and a few of these "color purple" baptist churches.. With one hand you say want to build your brother, but in the other hand you destroy him?? No he can't change everything. lt's up to us. The position he will hold equals to our past kingmanships but along with the community yet out of FEAR and IGNORANCE which i credit to a few of you black people here due to whitewashing, you cloud our reign with all these myths, superstitions and historical mishaps that have stigmatized and stagnated our people too long. What's wrong. Scared to fight?? You need 2 shields. Scared to die if you have to? Scared of blood??? Scared of the "revolution" or was it just a black buzzword. lf you're voting McCain that's fine. But if you're not supporting Obama and our community on the grounds of fear, history, superstition, then you're a slave... a crab now get the bleep outta here.
l give you 2 shields, no sword, so they can hit you with everything they have.

j’hiah,

These words you have written ring loud and true. No one can argue, debate, or debunk them. These words are the words of a warrior, a true Alpha Male; so, from Alpha Male to Alpha Male, I am glad:) you are My Brother, My Friend, and My Neighbor...thanks for the sugar!

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Love!

thanx Clyde. l see that this thought was well read by many. With Alpha Males like us our people have nothing to be scared of... l aint never scurred :D Too many of our people have bled and died for the cause. Obama is one cause and we have more to come to fruition. lt will come to pass!

Thank You.

j'hiah,
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back