Black People : WHITE PEOPLE STILL SCARED OF US?

DA BROTHER LOVE...

DA BROTHER LOVE said:
Please dont rob me. Please dont rape me. Please dont harass me.

To see the way she reacted to me, I wouldnt be surprised if this is what she was thinking. Anyway, so Im walking down the street minding my business, when this white lady who is in front of me keeps turning around and looking at me. At this point, I dont know what she's looking at, and I dont really care. Yet, I cant help but notice the look on her face, it was a look of nervousness or light fear. If it wasnt for her constantly looking back at me, I wouldnt have even know she was there. What exactly she may have been nervous about? Well, your guess is as good as mine. The smoothest move she could ever make came when we get to an intersection, and she walks all the way to the extreme right side of the walk. At this point, it is undeniably clear that this lady was trying to avoid me. What exactly for? I will never know. You would think that a black man dressed in business attire with a clean haircut would give a white person the opposite reaction. Well I guess not.

Next wonderful thing to happen is when two teenage looking white girls are in the same elevator as me. I casually thank them for holding the elevator for me. Ok so I get in the elevator and iniated some casual chit chat. The usual chit chat when you see someone your age in the same work environment, you girls work in this building too? Its funny I never seen yall here... Now these are fairly attractive girls, but it is not my intention to make any advances. Just casual chit chat. In spite of that, I get the cold shoulder. One word responses as they keep looking at each other as if to signal a cry for help, as if I violated her space or something.

Is it just me or do white people still look at us as being subhuman? Well I mean, the obvious answer is yes, but I would have at least thought that it might have cooled off a little. I mean, Ive always heard of rumors of how white women have a sexual fascination for black men. But in most my experience, when initiating conversation they always act as if Im trying to rob them, even when Im talking about the most innocent thing. This is the kind of thing that can make a black man turn racist. In all honesty, it could make a person feel like **** when people act like they are scared of you, like you are some kind of monster to be avoided. There is something that is separating us all, like there is an underlying tension between the races that I can sense, and until someone addresses it, it will probably only get worse.

Good Morning. I would imagine white folks being threatened and intimidated, of a Black man in a business suit. Your professional appearance will force them to re-evaluate their biased judgement of Black men. I'm sure if you were in street gear they would have felt 'comfortable'. You would be no challenge to their supremacist views. No, I don't think whites truly view us as sub-human, that is a front to "up" their sagging self-esteem, otherwise, why would they expect superior morale from "inferior" beings?

Now, I'm not letting the two white women in the elevator off the hook, but maybe they found you attractive and were at a loss of words. I am as Black as 9pm, and sometimes I'm speechless when I am "caught off guard" as a Brother approaches or speaks. The elevator scene with a Black man and a ww in it has got to be THE most stereotypical racial taboo known to man, sadly. Some women put on a front for their girls to prove they are untouchable, and have the power to reject a man.

Whichever way it went, I am glad to hear that you didn't crumble under pressure.

A lot of that "scariness" is a subconscious white guilt, so they will act aggressively toward you, before you "lash out" at them. Most of them feel it in their bones that a Black man will 'snap' from past and present evils. White's reaction, or shall I say action toward Blacks debunks the liberal myth that: racism is a "thing of the past".

:grouphug:

With Much Respect

I have to say I'm sorry that you think color is involved. I'm not saying that it might not be, but that is why we still have racism today is because people look at those kinds of people as disgusting for being racist yet they didn't say anything racial. You don't know what's going on in their life or maybe one of them were raped or something. Who knows. Just because some people are rude and can't be polite when invited into conversation doesn't mean it has to do with the color of your skin. Who knows if it did or not. It's up to how you take it though and if you let it get to you. You can't say that everyone you meet acts the same way when invited into a conversation. Do you know what I mean?
All I can say is it just like looking at life. Look at the glass half full then half empty. Who cares what they think? If you have a good heart one action of a few people shouldn't change your opinion on millions of people of a certain race. Nobody is the same as the other.
One_Love

brother love ive had a similar experince a few months ago when getting into an elevator with a white women, she looked scared as if i was going to do something to her, what she thought i would do i dont know but thats the feeling i got and i believe it to be true but at times ive been in a elevator with a white girl and they tend to give you that look like 'ive always wanted to etc.... . There are some white people who grow up in homes where they are taught that blackmen are at the forfront of crime even though most crimes are done by white males so these people who grow up ihearing these things sometimes believe it to be true. Ive had experienes when a white girl was staring at me and i thoguht she was scared only for her to start a conversation with me so it differs but quite alot of the time white girls approach and speak to me i can alwaus sense some sexual tension coming from them in their body language and the things they talk to me about, i can see they have a curiousity about blackmen, some fear us cause of that fact we sometimes get the label of most likely criminal but alot of them lust after us cause blackmen 9/10 are the best at physical ativities like nba, nfl, baseball and running. Its up to blackmen if they want to find that a compliment

Indo-Europians or whites will forever Fear "Us" because it is their Nature*

Hotep

The (your) so-called African ancestors were so Spirituality advanced in (MAAT) the understanding of Earth Energies (M`TAM) that they cammanded the energies of the universe to Serve Them in ways that were (super-natural) good. The proof is in what they left behind. It must be understood right here that every thing was not lost and has been kept and put away as a secret and is only revealed (in degrees) to those who are "initiated". The so-called white race knows things about "Us" (You) that they don't want us to know and have kept us sleeping for more than 400 years by forcing the condition of slavery and then their concocted false and fabricated "Religions" of sactified white racism of white images of divine. They had to kill us Spiritualy and today we are with out exception worshiping a "Lie" that they made up that is keeping us in a Spiritual Death of Ignorance, foolishness and more Lies. White folks know who you are...but you don't know who you are and think you are some kind of "Negro" or worse yet Negahs and Hos!! You have been taken out of Africa...brought in to Amerikkka and made a Fool out of and don't even know it and are Killing yourselves in the name of white/green "Money". To justify this outrageous action we say we keepin it real...what we fail to understand or even care about is..."It has always been real...it has never not been real"!...And you are only living a life of abject and outright "Illisions"...thinking you are something that you are not or ever can be. We are dead and a discrace to our divine ancient ancestors who gave the people of the Earth and Planet...Civilization...and who are now gone and left you behind to "Wake-Up!" and "Know Thy Self"

Ase`

Note: Read, Study Deep and most of all do your own Reserch into your past, history and ancient african culture..."know your self and you will know G-d".

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back