Black Spirituality Religion : <<<<<<<SATAN>>>>>>>

I don't take meds, bruh! I am healthier than most 22 year olds...:oops: and Keita loves it!

...and I don't have to show him my belly button :nuts: either

:lol: That's rather obvious from some of your comments

I suppose that you believe that a woman was made from a man's rib eh! Now ask yourself this question: why do I have nipples if I'm a man first?
I'll also clear up a few things, a round coin has 3 sides, a square coin has 6 sides etc..
Some things are neutral and some things are inert in nature, therefore not everything will have a pole. In general things are usually not what they seem and up and down may just be a matter of perspective. And for some of you that believe in some form of religion, the means of studying it's history is literally at your fingertips so if you have any of your wits left, take a stab at it and maybe you'll come around.

I suppose that you believe that a woman was made from a man's rib eh! Now ask yourself this question: why do I have nipples if I'm a man first?
I'll also clear up a few things, a round coin has 3 sides, a square coin has 6 sides etc..
Some things are neutral and some things are inert in nature, therefore not everything will have a pole. In general things are usually not what they seem and up and down may just be a matter of perspective. And for some of you that believe in some form of religion, the means of studying it's history is literally at your fingertips so if you have any of your wits left, take a stab at it and maybe you'll come around.

Why do men have nipples?

Evolutionary biologists, whose job it is to explain variety in nature, are often expected to provide adaptive explanations for such "why" questions. Some traits may prove—through appropriate tests—to be best explained as adaptations; others have perfectly good evolutionary, but nonadaptive, explanations. This is because evolution is a process constrained by many factors including history, chance, and the mechanisms of heredity, which also explains why particular attributes of organisms are not as they would be had they been "designed" from scratch. Nipples in male mammals illustrate a constrained evolutionary result.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-do-men-have-nipples/

Why do men have nipples?

Evolutionary biologists, whose job it is to explain variety in nature, are often expected to provide adaptive explanations for such "why" questions. Some traits may prove—through appropriate tests—to be best explained as adaptations; others have perfectly good evolutionary, but nonadaptive, explanations. This is because evolution is a process constrained by many factors including history, chance, and the mechanisms of heredity, which also explains why particular attributes of organisms are not as they would be had they been "designed" from scratch. Nipples in male mammals illustrate a constrained evolutionary result.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-do-men-have-nipples/
The last line from the article! So, why do men have nipples? Because females do.
Perhaps unbeknownst to him all the earliest stages of a foetus is female, ovaries becomes testes if they drop (not going to get technical here).

Who knows? Perhaps man is the result of homosexual procreation! If woman came before man, then it's possible man came about through lesbian interaction. But wait... If man represents a mutation of X chromosome, isn't this like evolution?

Again who knows? I really don't care either way. Life is to be experienced and not explained... at least that's how I see it. Outtee 5000 G!

Blackbird (the contradiction of life itself)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back