Black Spirituality Religion : <<<<<<<SATAN>>>>>>>

Hello Blackbird~

Don't sweat this one, do a little more research b4 answering next time, K?

Take a walk outside of the current system of patriarchy -- wherein lies the origin of all things...

This response would confuse my son as a toddler

I can tell you are struggling with this thread so I will help you out:

The 7 Immutable Laws Of The Universe

1. As Above, So Below -- Law of Correspondence

2. The All Is Mind -- Law of Mentalism

3. Nothing Rests, Everything Moves -- Law of Vibration

4. Everything is Dual, Everything Has poles --Everything Has Opposites - Law of Polarity

5. Every Cause Has An Effect -- Law of Cause and Effect

6. Gender Is In Everything, Everything Has Its Feminine & Its Masculine Principles -- The Law of Gender

7. Everything has its tides (eg. in and out, rise and fall, left to right) -- Law of Rhythm

Nope I am not struggling whatsoever. Without sounding cocky, I am beyond that. All of what you are presenting is something I am sure a lot of us know about.

However can you explain how the goddess came before god? I would like to hear your honest explanation without blowing me off please.

If you can prove that Ifa follows parallel with the immutable principles then Ifa is viable, if not....

It is not an analogy. This is through the logic of Ifa.

Nope I am not struggling whatsoever. Without sounding cocky, I am beyond that. All of what you are presenting is something I am sure a lot of us know about.
Not really

However can you explain how the goddess came before god? I would like to hear your honest explanation without blowing me off please.
I can't make you think and guess what? I ain't even gonna try....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back