Black Spirituality Religion : <<<<<<<SATAN>>>>>>>

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Fine1952, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,784
    Set {ie.the brother of Yusi/Heru-Horus} is the prototype of the Xian "Satan". Indeed, "Satan" is derived from SET-AN, AN being a mark of emphasis and also means " to come again", "to return" so that the Xian SAT-AN is "the greater manifestation of Set". Satan is popularly depicted as a red figure with the hooves, tail and horns of a goat. Set's colour, as the merciless sun, was red; the Greek god Pan was part goat and is represented as leading Zeus to the mountain top in much the same way that Jesus was led to the mountaintop by Satan. Satan was often depicted as a serpent, which was one of Set's zootypical images.

Corey Gilkey/Tri-Center

----------

The present depiction of SATAN as a real personage is as false and as pagan as man-made Religion itself!

Evil exists in the minds and hearts of men just as GOOD and GOD exist in the minds and hearts of men. The choice to elevate oneself from the primeval to the divine is cultivated from within thru behavior modification--and certainly not thru:

*the biblical text
    *shouting and screaming
    *rolling around on the floor
    *paying tithes

*******Sitting at the table doesn't make you a diner, unless you eat some of what's on that plate. Being here in America doesn't make you an American.*******
    Malcolm X, Malcolm X Speaks, 1965***

2. Zacharias

Zacharias Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    fi

Sorry - 404: Page not found
    The page you were looking for cannot be found

3. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,784
  4. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,784
    To Zaharias: Exact foot prints to follow...

:darts:
    THE EGYPTIAN GREAT YEAR AND CHRISTIANITY
    January 08, 2002
    Subtitle/5: THE GREAT YEAR AND THE CHRISTIAN MYTH
    Paragraph 9, Sentence 2: "... Indeed, "Satan" is derived from SET-AN,..."
    :darts:
    http://www.trinicenter.com/Gilkes/2002/0801.htm

5. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,325
    No, satan isn't red with horns and such, but exists, just as the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit exist. It's a matter of understanding, believing, and having faith in all taught to us through the Father and the Son, and keeping His teachings and commandments in our hearts that we may be apart of His salvation, given to us through His sacrifice for our sins on the tree and resurrection from the dead the 3rd day.

Satan is just that adversary that would do anything to make us unbelieving of the truth, and therefore enemies to the Son, but I'd rather be a friend to m KING and His Son for only He can show me true blessing, love, and compassion. There's more than one satan, of course, but there is one who heads them off.

6. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,784
    Wrong....

Satan is the opposite of the Angels
    God is the opposite of the GODDESS

I know the GODDESS "still" exists, yet am very doubtful about the other three:thinking:

7. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,148

On what basis do you say wrong? Satan at one time was the chief angel. So how could he be opposite? His distinction is the fundamental defiance of the will of GOD. Then convincing others ( angels ) to follow him.

There is no proof of a goddess other than mythology. So how do you know?

8. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,784
    Since you "answer" for Angela22 know that my response is not personal. The fact that she was hunting around and "found" this 7 year old post that no one else ever bothered to respond to <<<speaks for itself...:lol:

On what basis do you say right?:thinking:

If you are as enlightened as you claim you are then you know about the universal law of duality and opposites, right?:rolleyes:

Allegorically, God and Satan are one and the same --- a hard reality to swallow yet closer to the truth than any religion will ever explain or claim.:jumping:

There "is" proof that the GODDESS was first. I read, research and I know. You should too.:Contract:

God was made up by the current patriarchal system in place. You were borne under this system so that is all that you "think" you know.:eek1:

9. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
    Exactly. A coin has two sides, heads and tails, both different sides but it's ONE coin. Such is the basis of duality/polarity you are so right Fine.

Polarity - learn the word people! Everything that keeps you alive can also kill you.

so called god and so called satan is a story to show people that we all have 2 sides, 2 choices which side do you want to project?

When I mentioned to a religious person one time that god and satan was the same thing, they had a heart attack. But a religious person can NEVER tell why this god can never get rid of satan. If this god is ALMIGHTY ALL POWERFUL how can he can't stop satan? Because satan was a chief angel? lol

Ok if that's your story that's like saying the vice president has power over the president, a fast food worker has power over the CEO, a baby has power over the parents. All this cases are false.

But in the case of this fake story the master of the universe can't contend with a so called angel? lol it's all so ludicrous.

We are all god and satan allegorically speaking, meaning good vs bad/evil is a battle that all humans experience. You are either a good person or a bad person. Goodness can't be mandated by religion, if that was the case you wouldn't have had priest humping on little boys for centuries.

10. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,148

:bs: On this you are wrong. They are separate and distinct beings. Even a cursory reading of scripture or mythology says as much.

:lol: Yeah right. Show your research :lol:

More :bs: I have met HIM. So I "know" I know. But lets set that aside. The laws of science ( Thermodynamics ) state that the world tends towards randomness. Yet, if anything, the world is quite ordered and directed.