Pan Africanism : Repatriation before Reperations

Sekhemu said:
You are mistaken again. You make several erroneous and ignorant assumptions. One of them being I am a follower of Dr. York. Another about native americans being a different race. First of all you need to know what constitutes a native american. YOu obviously don't know what nations run thru my veins.

DNA molecules are found thru out the entire cosmos, not just here on this planet. My creators, male and female made me from the elements found on the earth, this does not mean I was made on earth. There is a distinct difference. As all the elements of the universe are located above and below.

The other ridiculous and presumptive mistake you make is that I must have been a follower of Dr. York. Dr. York is a charlatain and a plagiarizer. I was an initiate when york was a Muslim Living in brooklyn going by the name Imam Issa. If you did your research you would have known that I've made that fact clear a number of times on this site. I suggest you get your facts straight.

Spaceships? Go ask Dr. York about that. You do not need to know my specific origins, it has nothing to do with the topic of this thread, and moreover it's none of your business.

Now if you want to get back to the topic do so. Otherwise do away with your conjecture and presumptions. You barkin' up the wrong tree, nor are you dealing with a novice. Trust me on that.

Oh one more thing. Black people don't exist on one plane or planet. Any Khemetic initiate could tell you that. oh my bad, you're a Rastafarian

My assumption was correct, you do carry some of his teachings, why you are offended only you know. with the space ship thing I admit I jumped the gun, I am man enough to sincerly ask for your parden,
"DNA molecules are found thru out the entire cosmos, not just here on this planet. My creators, male and female made me from the elements found on the earth, this does not mean I was made on earth. There is a distinct difference. As all the elements of the universe are located above and below." you said. and I agree, but then why are you here on earth. if your from another planet, then why are you here on this earth? and if you didn't come from earth, then is this place where you come from a physical place or just spiritual? and if you come from a nother planet. no dis-respect, intended. and Empress, don't be so defensive against me, are we not both serving the Creator of Righteousness. and you said "Oh one more thing. Black people don't exist on one plane or planet. Any Khemetic initiate could tell you that. oh my bad, you're a Rastafarian" now I agree with you that Black don't exist on one plane or planet, but Black "People" do. Khemet civilization came from Ethiopia Land of the Rastafari. I have never treated you like a novice, I have always been respectful and actually treat you with a heart of Love, don't take me offinsive if you disagree with me, let us reason,

ps. I had a feeling you still don't follow York, that is why I showed you I can tell you gained some knowledge from him as I have. that is all, I am not a member of them for teh same reasons as you are. So Empress, , do you not see our simularities more then our differences, are we not fighting for the same cause, Black Redemption. and about the Native thing, I know what I am talking about, it is fact, that the Native Americans, trace themselves back to migrating Africans from Africa to the wast before there was a Native American race, and over time came the birth of the Native Americans. Blessed Love "out of one come all" so you might have native american blood, but there blood is mixed with Black, mixed with your straight Black roots, so Black is way more then 50% in you, maby more then 75% in your dna, and according to DNA, BLACK IS The DOMANENT GENE FOR THIS VERY REASON, that is who you are, so I see why Native Americans are our brbother same way, becasue they are our sons and daughters for we gave birth to them, Native Americans are a DIFFERENT race, period, likwise we are one in humanity, but different in race. Blessed Love

Prophet Chris said:
My assumption was correct, you do carry some of his teachings, why you are offended only you know. with the space ship thing I admit I jumped the gun, I am man enough to sincerly ask for your parden,
"DNA molecules are found thru out the entire cosmos, not just here on this planet. My creators, male and female made me from the elements found on the earth, this does not mean I was made on earth. There is a distinct difference. As all the elements of the universe are located above and below." you said. and I agree, but then why are you here on earth. if your from another planet, then why are you here on this earth? and if you didn't come from earth, then is this place where you come from a physical place or just spiritual? and if you come from a nother planet. no dis-respect, intended. and Empress, don't be so defensive against me, are we not both serving the Creator of Righteousness. and you said "Oh one more thing. Black people don't exist on one plane or planet. Any Khemetic initiate could tell you that. oh my bad, you're a Rastafarian" now I agree with you that Black don't exist on one plane or planet, but Black "People" do. Khemet civilization came from Ethiopia Land of the Rastafari. I have never treated you like a novice, I have always been respectful and actually treat you with a heart of Love, don't take me offinsive if you disagree with me, let us reason,

ps. I had a feeling you still don't follow York, that is why I showed you I can tell you gained some knowledge from him as I have. that is all, I am not a member of them for teh same reasons as you are. So Empress, , do you not see our simularities more then our differences, are we not fighting for the same cause, Black Redemption. and about the Native thing, I know what I am talking about, it is fact, that the Native Americans, trace themselves back to migrating Africans from Africa to the wast before there was a Native American race, and over time came the birth of the Native Americans. Blessed Love "out of one come all" so you might have native american blood, but there blood is mixed with Black, mixed with your straight Black roots, so Black is way more then 50% in you, maby more then 75% in your dna, and according to DNA, BLACK IS The DOMANENT GENE FOR THIS VERY REASON, that is who you are, so I see why Native Americans are our brbother same way, becasue they are our sons and daughters for we gave birth to them, Native Americans are a DIFFERENT race, period, likwise we are one in humanity, but different in race. Blessed Love

What you are in affect is calling me a liar. Get this thru your head ok. I do not nor have ever followed York's Teachings nor do I carry them. Got it. If you continue to assert that I do then I will end this discourse.(smile) Do I make myself clear? :hearthis: I will not allow you to slander me.

It is not for you to know what I am here for, because it has no bearing on who and what you are.

And why do you address me as Empress? I am a man lol. Are you smoking as you write lol.

If you knew what you were talking about as far as native americans you would know that many native tribes are black. This is what I mean when I make the reference about a novice. You insult my intellegence by lack of knowledge, white at the same timing claiming to have it. :welldone: lol

It seems very obvious to me that you and I do not share the same overstanding of God/Goddesshood, moreover I have allowed you to distract me from the issue of this topic, and I will no longer do so.

You make the assumption that I am defensive, nothing could be further from the truth. I just don't allow a person who does not know me think they know me better than I know my self

Hetep

Sekhemu said:
I will not allow you to slander me.

1- And why do you address me as Empress? I am a man lol. Are you smoking as you write lol.

2- If you knew what you were talking about as far as native americans you would know that many native tribes are black. This is what I mean when I make the reference about a novice. You insult my intellegence by lack of knowledge, white at the same timing claiming to have it. :welldone: lol

3- It seems very obvious to me that you and I do not share the same overstanding of God/Goddesshood, moreover I have allowed you to distract me from the issue of this topic, and I will no longer do so.

4- You make the assumption that I am defensive, nothing could be further from the truth. I just don't allow a person who does not know me think they know me better than I know my self

Hetep

1- Please lets grow up my brother, it is common to make such a mistake, is it a big deal, the reaon is I know an Empress with the same name Sekhemu, Parden Me, you see how I am new here, are you telling me you dont have the maturaty to respect me same, way, becasue as you can see, even if i disagree I never disrespect, as you do. becasue if you were not being mischievious you would have no need to steriotype me. You just called out yourself.

2- I know and declair many Native American Tribes and Chiefs were black, coming from africa from before the birth of the Native American Race, and during Slavery when we were brought here, many of us ran away and were taken in By Natives, some of us even became their Chiefs. so in conclusion I do know what I am talking about. Maby you are not understanding what I am stating.

3- you are correct, to stay on topic is the best thing, but we are on topic. we are debating what an who African is. please don't let this get out of hand, and I will try my best aswell,

4- I understand what you are feeling, I am not dictationg to you who you are, just trying to remind you, you dont have to agree, so you dont have to recieve my words as if I am fighting you. If you are not being offended, I now understand, ,remember we jsut met and we don't know eachother yet. so that is why we are having a communication problem, but it will shortly fade away. don't you think?

anyway, does that mean your destination is to inherite this land America, and kick out who? if I have teh wrong understand of you, please, correct me,

and i am not debating if you are still or not or have ever been o York, i was saying I see some of his teaching in you, you confirmed you used to have a relationship with them but that did not stand. Done, I care not about that, I felt you were thinking I was trying to pick on you when I wasn't, I tried to make that clear even before I ask you certin Question on York. anyway it's Love same way. my brother, Blessed

Blessed Love

Prophet Chris said:
1- Please lets grow up my brother, it is common to make such a mistake, is it a big deal, the reaon is I know an Empress with the same name Sekhemu, Parden Me, you see how I am new here, are you telling me you dont have the maturaty to respect me same, way, becasue as you can see, even if i disagree I never disrespect, as you do. becasue if you were not being mischievious you would have no need to steriotype me. You just called out yourself.

2- I know and declair many Native American Tribes and Chiefs were black, coming from africa from before the birth of the Native American Race, and during Slavery when we were brought here, many of us ran away and were taken in By Natives, some of us even became their Chiefs. so in conclusion I do know what I am talking about. Maby you are not understanding what I am stating.

3- you are correct, to stay on topic is the best thing, but we are on topic. we are debating what an who African is. please don't let this get out of hand, and I will try my best aswell,

4- I understand what you are feeling, I am not dictationg to you who you are, just trying to remind you, you dont have to agree, so you dont have to recieve my words as if I am fighting you. If you are not being offended, I now understand, ,remember we jsut met and we don't know eachother yet. so that is why we are having a communication problem, but it will shortly fade away. don't you think?

anyway, does that mean your destination is to inherite this land America, and kick out who? if I have teh wrong understand of you, please, correct me,

and i am not debating if you are still or not or have ever been o York, i was saying I see some of his teaching in you, you confirmed you used to have a relationship with them but that did not stand. Done, I care not about that, I felt you were thinking I was trying to pick on you when I wasn't, I tried to make that clear even before I ask you certin Question on York. anyway it's Love same way. my brother, Blessed

Blessed Love

Believe me if I wasn't grown up in my replies to you, it would get very ugly. It would been mature of you to ask me if I was male or female before making an assumption correct.

As far as the native american nations I am not talking about blacks who simply ran away from the plantation, to be taken in my various nations like the Chippewa and Seminoles. I am talking about black native americans who have been here from time immemorial. The moors can tell you about that.

You have your timelines wrong when it comes to the information you give Dr. York credit for. I said I was an initiate when York was Muslim named Imam Issa in brooklyn. Do you know what that means? It means Dr York had nothing to do with this knowledge 20 years ago while he was a muslim. So how could I have learne what I know from him?

Do you overstand now? am I clear here? :teach:

The entire planet is my home. and just like a virus is white under a microscope, ask yourself where the enemy is and you can answer your own question where it will be eliminated.

I have no desire or need for land grab, not in this 3rd dimensional existence

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back