Pan Africanism : Repatriation before Reperations

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by Prophet Chris, Oct 5, 2004.

1. Prophet Chris

Prophet Chris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Blessed Heart of Love, My Lords and Empresses, Prince and Princess, in Black Supremacy in Righteousness of Salvation, Gretings to all on this message board, this is my first post, since I newley stumbled upon this web-site, keep up the fight for Africa.

the topic of my post I would like to bring to light is, the topic of Repatriation. I agree that Repatriation will bring Reperations. the father of Pan-African spirit is Marcus Garvey, and it is quite clear that Going home is our only destination as Black People, what do you think? Blessed Love

2. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Welcome to Destee.com Prophet Chris! Repatriation before Reparations...what an interesting concept! Indeed repatriation would make reparations a moot point. In fact we'll have repatriation before we ever receive reparations from this government (that is a debt that the United States never intends to pay)!

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Hello and Welcome Prophet Chris ... :wave:

It would seem to me that they'd have absolutely no reason to pay reparations, if we were not here.

Would you mind elaborating on how you think that repatriation will bring reparations?

Thanks for joining us and please make yourself at home, because you are.

:heart:

Destee

4. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    Chris, I think you are a cone-headed clown who's white sheet i can see all through...(smile!) I also think you're more motivated by the PROFIT, rather than prophecy, motive(smile!) I aint goin' a damned place without my money, son! Came here broke, and goin' back broke??? I aint 'bout it, understand, my dear white supremacist brother???(smile!)

Peace!
    Isaiah

5. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Do you know him brother Isaiah? What is the source of your accusation? Marcus Garvey did endorse repatriation...and there is a significant historical movement with black nationalism which supports the idea. Of course there was also historical movements (like the American Colonization Society) which sought to use repatriation to simply get rid of the Negro (without acknowledging the debt owned for slavery). However I can not automatically assume that was Prophet Chris' motivation from his message...that is unless you know him.

6. Isaiah

Ratings:
    +62
    No Pan, and I don't wanna know this clown... I don't believe in no Black Supremacy, and neither did Garvey, or Malcolm... That kind of thinking is a deviation from the spiritual teachings of these men, as well as the Henry McNeal Turners, Martin Delaney's, and all other Pan African Nationalists...

Yes, you are absolutely correct, brother, there is precedence to support some of what this cat said, but knowing a little som' somum 'bout the art of Propaganda myself, I know it when I see it(smile!) It always comes wrapped in half-truths to compensate for it's outright lies, and that's why it gets over with some... It has to be made to sound BELIEVEABLE, but it is nothing more than sound and fury... Maybe it's this old town I grew up in, with its' pimps, hustlers, and con artists, but I don't believe e'ry brothas a brotha, know what I'm saying', Pan???(smile!)

Peace!
    Isaiah

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother Isaiah ... surely you know that this is not acceptable, to personally attack a Member? Just because you don't believe in the things that he's saying does not give you right to call him out of his name and act so ugly toward him. You admit that you don't know him, yet you're going on and on about him personally, based on one post.

It's just not how we live here, everyone is entitled to live, think, and do as they please, so long as they do it all respectfully. He is well within the rules, while you are all outside of them. Please stop breaking the rules.

Thank You.

:heart:

Destee

8. Isaiah

Ratings:
    +62
    Destee, my apologies to you and the family for breaking the rules of this sacred house... I still feel the way I feel, and I too am entitled to my thoughts on this whether you feel they are ugly or pretty or nondescript... Once again, I am sorry to have broken the rules of this sacred house... :bowdown:

Peace!
    isaiah

9. Prophet Chris

Ratings:
    +1
    Blessed Love. I firstly want to thank the Administrator(s) of this board, Destee (i think PanAfrica is another) I would like you to know I appreciate what i see here. I have been on many Boards, very few truley represents and is assisting our positive cause as Ethiopian/Africans. plus this board is nice, I LOVE THE DETAIL IN EVERYTHING. and I love the Principal here generaly put " We Are About Loving, Encouraging, Embracing, Teaching and Building With Our People. No Hate Allowed." Good Work.

To PanAfrica - Blessed Love, Yes I find the concept interesting aswell, you see, I am not saying we do not want or need reparations awell, for I am saying they go hand in hand, but the very reason why we will never just get handed such and such a money is becasue the very reason why we would need reperation is not being implamented first. The very fact which qualifies us to get reperations is that we are from anoter place called Ethiopia/Africa. therefore going home or Repatriation would be the reason for getting money in the first placec which is called reperations. Unlike the ACS, reperations comes with Repatriation, for we have a purpose to do with the money. all I am stateing is the truth in if we got it today we would give it right back to the European Economy if we stay here and live. Marcus Garvey is the founder of this part of our redemption as Black People, and if this is a Pan-African forum we all know Marcus Mosiah Garvey is the Father of the Pan-African Movement under the banner of the Red, Black and Green. he showed us the first thing is Africa for the Africans, for those at home and those abroad. then came all the other revolutionaries who faught with that spirit, including Kwame Nkrumah. eventually even W.e.b. Dubois becae a student of Nrumah who was a student of Garvey, also Malcolm X father, Kwame Ture, and all the others. for I see the government in the Americas, do not want us to go home, they know that if we go home and unite with our African Brothers and sisters we will as Marus Garvey says "astonish the world" they know if we dont go home we will still be there slaves, so even though I don't think they will give reperations just like that. even if they do, it will not be harmful to them. unlike if they let us go home to Africa. also, you know why Repatriation brings reperations? because Africa is the richest place on the face of this earth, they get their riches from there, if we go home, ,and help rid of these coloialist. and reclaime our ecomomic independance, then we will not even need there little reperations money. all I am saying is i feel , if we get Reperations, it better be to go home. SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI. yes PanAfrica, do you see that as the missing piece to the puzzle as I do? give thanks for your respectful manner. Blessed Love

10. Prophet Chris

Ratings:
    +1
    To Isaiah, Blessed Love, I will not entertain your ignorance, I forgive you for you do not know. there is nothing wrong woth you disagreeing, but to dis-respect is unexceptable, true I know better so I will do better, so I will adress the beneficial pieces to your reply,

quote:
    "I don't believe in no Black Supremacy, and neither did Garvey, or Malcolm... That kind of thinking is a deviation from the spiritual teachings of these men, as well as the Henry McNeal Turners, Martin Delaney's, and all other Pan African Nationalists..."

reply:
    "Your entire obsession must be to see things from the Negro's point of view; remembering always, that you are a Negro striving for Negro Supremacy in every department of life" Prophet Marcus Mosiah Gervey - the course of African Philosophy

Black Supremacy is not like white supremacy. Black Supremacy is the same thing as Black Power (as Americans know it) that Kwame Ture brought from the west indies to America. plus I think you have a mis-understanding of what a Nationalist is. Nation=Africa

MARCUS I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Blessed Love