Black People : RAW TRUTH PART 4

I was speaking to the middle part of the definition u highlighted re ligare which comes from the Latin re lingre which means to re tie into our orgin in relation to cosmology. This was the orginal form of re ligion on this planet that gave birth to the latter forms we are familar with today.. this form was practiced in eitheropia by the decendants of kush and taught to the egyptians. Our ancestors were teaching us about our orgins as beings prior to the human form. I want to know how these rites were practiced and what influences do they have on what is done today outside of the literature that was produced. Hetep
There is only one point of contention I have for this post for what I call religion. I wonder if we can actually dis cover how our ancestors practiced thier rites I see great temples built in the name of auset ,heru, and wisr, the decendants of the dogon pay heavy attention to the memphite theology that can easily be associated with a pri mative form of modern day religion. The whole ankenton theory regarding him returning order to the aten from the priest of amen in light of them being corrupt. I guess what I want to know is how they went about there form of re ligion . Brother keita if u peep this post please chime in..

Very good Brother. This is one of the reasons why I redid my book over. It has gone from 160 pages in its original format to over 230 pages. There was just too much info that needed to come out pertaining to our reality. First Truth: Our Ancestors never had a religion and there is not a single word in any Afrakan language that means "religion". What they had were processes of "spiritual development". They understood that the body was basically a prison that they incarnated in originally. Once becoming incarnated from the spiritual level to the physical level, they became subject to the laws that governed the physical. As the physical became more solidified, the physical began to experience all the new sensations of the physical that we call pain, hunger, passion...etc, etc. At this point in time we were still basically spiritual beings with contact and knowledge of the entire universe...but as we felt ourselves becoming more solidified on the physical level, we realized that our spiritual eye was closing as our physical eyes were becoming manifest. As such, we encoded, mapped out and documented all that we could before becoming totally physicalized.

My forth coming work goes into this in greater detail because as science through DNA can now attest, men did not arrive or for lack of a better word, degenerate from women until 50,000 to 80,000 years after she was here and the form she has now is not always what it was...sort of. The stellar science of our ancestors reveal the great pyramid and sphinx to be 10,500 years old and is the face of a woman and not a man. So for those who speak about the multi genius named "imhotep"...imhotep was a joke when you understand the level we were really once on. The so called great men and women of ancient Kemet were simply trying to duplicate what existed before them due to the knowledge base being destroyed in the great flood of 11,500 which was the melting of the ice age which had sheets of ice two miles thick on the globe. At any rate, the mystery system was structured in a fashion to allow one to awaken the spiritual centers of the body and to become one with their actual divine selves which allowed them to manifest that spiritual reality. We exist in a vessel (body) which has unlimited potential that unfortunately has been over-shadowed by our physical senses. The last neter neteru to exist was Wsr...aka Ausar.

What the world now calls religion are nothing more than the "external aspects" or outer mysteries of ancient Kemet...which is why so many of the world's people are religious but not spiritual. The "inner mysteries" is the knowledge base, biologically, sexually, scientifically, psychologically, dietary, symbolically.....dealing with sound, color, vibration and the laws that govern life that allowed one to actualize their divine reality on the earth while alive. The great mystery of the Bible whereby the "sons of god came down and chose wives from the daughters of men" hasn't been and never will be religiously explained....only history will do that. They also won't explain the idea that there were wars in heaven....only history will do that. I can not expect many to understand what I'm saying, for very few of us do any actual research....we choose to "believe instead of know". The Memphite theology and the Amenite theology are but rehashes of an older and younger ideology. Ptah to Amen....then some @ss-hole messed everything up messing with foreign women and coming up with Aten over Amen. That revolution was one of the priest and we been basically going downhill ever since Anhknaten. My book breaks all this down...as well as a lot of things. Brother the ***** is so deep that to keep it real, I'm glad to be a man but I'm pissed as hell that I'm a man also....cause the story and truth is unbelievable !!!

Hit me up sometimes.... keita_corner@yahoo.com

Hetep !!!

Very good Brother. This is one of the reasons why I redid my book over. It has gone from 160 pages in its original format to over 230 pages. There was just too much info that needed to come out pertaining to our reality. First Truth: Our Ancestors never had a religion and there is not a single word in any Afrakan language that means "religion". What they had were processes of "spiritual development". They understood that the body was basically a prison that they incarnated in originally. Once becoming incarnated from the spiritual level to the physical level, they became subject to the laws that governed the physical. As the physical became more solidified, the physical began to experience all the new sensations of the physical that we call pain, hunger, passion...etc, etc. At this point in time we were still basically spiritual beings with contact and knowledge of the entire universe...but as we felt ourselves becoming more solidified on the physical level, we realized that our spiritual eye was closing as our physical eyes were becoming manifest. As such, we encoded, mapped out and documented all that we could before becoming totally physicalized.

My forth coming work goes into this in greater detail because as science through DNA can now attest, men did not arrive or for lack of a better word, degenerate from women until 50,000 to 80,000 years after she was here and the form she has now is not always what it was...sort of. The stellar science of our ancestors reveal the great pyramid and sphinx to be 10,500 years old and is the face of a woman and not a man. So for those who speak about the multi genius named "imhotep"...imhotep was a joke when you understand the level we were really once on. The so called great men and women of ancient Kemet were simply trying to duplicate what existed before them due to the knowledge base being destroyed in the great flood of 11,500 which was the melting of the ice age which had sheets of ice two miles thick on the globe. At any rate, the mystery system was structured in a fashion to allow one to awaken the spiritual centers of the body and to become one with their actual divine selves which allowed them to manifest that spiritual reality. We exist in a vessel (body) which has unlimited potential that unfortunately has been over-shadowed by our physical senses. The last neter neteru to exist was Wsr...aka Ausar.

What the world now calls religion are nothing more than the "external aspects" or outer mysteries of ancient Kemet...which is why so many of the world's people are religious but not spiritual. The "inner mysteries" is the knowledge base, biologically, sexually, scientifically, psychologically, dietary, symbolically.....dealing with sound, color, vibration and the laws that govern life that allowed one to actualize their divine reality on the earth while alive. The great mystery of the Bible whereby the "sons of god came down and chose wives from the daughters of men" hasn't been and never will be religiously explained....only history will do that. They also won't explain the idea that there were wars in heaven....only history will do that. I can not expect many to understand what I'm saying, for very few of us do any actual research....we choose to "believe instead of know". The Memphite theology and the Amenite theology are but rehashes of an older and younger ideology. Ptah to Amen....then some @ss-hole messed everything up messing with foreign women and coming up with Aten over Amen. That revolution was one of the priest and we been basically going downhill ever since Anhknaten. My book breaks all this down...as well as a lot of things. Brother the ***** is so deep that to keep it real, I'm glad to be a man but I'm pissed as hell that I'm a man also....cause the story and truth is unbelievable !!!

Hit me up sometimes.... keita_corner@yahoo.com

Hetep !!!

I can agree with your contention regarding what is now know as religion. We were given baby food in the form of association and personifications of the forces of creation that exisit before what we have been conditioned to call the physical manifestation i now understand as a different vibration. The spirit all ready understands from whence it came what it does not understand is where it is at now encased in this flesh and all that goes along with this temporary condition known as life. The rites and rituals that were per formed are what i am interested in. Right now there is a very sub jective ideation about them to this point. Yoga practices voodun etc. My contention thus far is that these latter forms of religion are re mixed of what we now term our spiritual system. Some would say we have a panethon some call it a cosmonology etc. What i now overstand is that no thing ever happens on what we call general purpose . I am still in the middle of the road regarding mr ankh en ton as u very well know. I have to accept information regarding the priest of amen being corrupt. I also have to accept information regarding ankh en ton being reposibile for the birth of mono thesim. From my vanish point i belive his condition to be more of a re visit to the actually reality of the phases from nun to wisr. However he wanted to make special attention to the aten aton atom adam the first sum or weight item on the side of the eye as u stated. Look bruh i am still trying to figure this cat out cause the last time i checked hu mans dont have an elongated frontal and rear lobe . So he obviously was another speices but i digress on that lol. Now the wo men condition. I agree with what ur stating regarding the man being a sub set of the female we actually have 1/4 of her dna material. I understand or existence to be a manipulation by what we call elders to create what is now known as man according to our understanding of these things not a regression or deteriation of the genes. By re moving a portion of the x chromosome to make it a y. The problem with my theory is the animal world the males are fashion in a similar form as the hu man. Did the orginators of life on this planet perform the same genetic manipulation for them as well? Were does natural creation begin and end or has the physical form responsible for what we have given credit to the amen. I know we go on and on when we cypher. hetep much luv bruh

[quote="emanuel goodman, post: 707222"
]I can agree with your contention regarding what is now know as religion. We were given baby food in the form of association and personifications of the forces of creation that exisit before what we have been conditioned to call the physical manifestation i now understand as a different vibration. The spirit all ready understands from whence it came what it does not understand is where it is at now encased in this flesh and all that goes along with this temporary condition known as life.

That is the first mistake. We can't give what we call "spirit" human qualities. Spirit is spirit beyond what we call human consciousness. We only know and recognize spirit through its manifestations. It is neither good nor bad...it simply is. Our becoming one with it only allows us to see the vastness and infinite reality of it and its power which we can manifest in many degrees on this physical plane as we rise above the laws of the physical to do so. (inner system) Is fire good or bad? Is electricity good or bad? They are neither but can become either depending on how we manifest that energy. Spirit can be both what we call God or Devil depending on how we manifest that energy but it is neither in its own reality.

So The rites and rituals that were per formed are what i am interested in. Right now there is a very sub jective ideation about them to this point. Yoga practices voodun etc. My contention thus far is that these latter forms of religion are re mixed of what we now term our spiritual system. Some would say we have a panethon some call it a cosmonology etc. What i now overstand is that no thing ever happens on what we call general purpose . I am still in the middle of the road regarding mr ankh en ton as u very well know. I have to accept information regarding the priest of amen being corrupt. I also have to accept information regarding ankh en ton being reposibile for the birth of mono thesim. From my vanish point i belive his condition to be more of a re visit to the actually reality of the phases from nun to wisr. However he wanted to make special attention to the aten aton atom adam the first sum or weight item on the side of the eye as u stated. Look bruh i am still trying to figure this cat out cause the last time i checked hu mans dont have an elongated frontal and rear lobe .he obviously was another speices but i digress on that lol.

Right again. Those who study the 12 principles of vadoom and the structure of the Yoruba as well as the systems of India, China and Japan will begin to see the Kemetic structures of them. The netert principle of Hathor made it to India without the rest going....as such, they consider her symbol of the cow to be sacred....while them fools over there starving...lol. The originator of the Yoruba structure admits to having come from Kemet. The Dogan came from Kemet. I have come to understand as our ancestors understood. There never was a monotheism for nothing in the universe is one or one sided. It simply does not exist anywhere. Therefore the reality that we call spirit can not be what we call ONE either. Our ancestors never had a name for the Creator at all. Amen means "the hidden or concealed, Ra means, sun or light.....therefore the creative reality was known as the HIDDEN OR CONCEALED LIGHT OR SUN. They were not foolish enough to try and name it. Look in Revelations where it tells you that the Amen existed before the creation of God...the Amen is the unmanifest, the God is the manifest. Kemetic systems allowed you to recognize and actualize that last reality.

Now the wo men condition. I agree with what ur stating regarding the man being a sub set of the female we actually have 1/4 of her dna material. I understand or existence to be a manipulation by what we call elders to create what is now known as man according to our understanding of these things not a regression or deteriation of the genes. By re moving a portion of the x chromosome to make it a y. The problem with my theory is the animal world the males are fashion in a similar form as the hu man. Did the orginators of life on this planet perform the same genetic manipulation for them as well? Were does natural creation begin and end or has the physical form responsible for what we have given credit to the amen. I know we go on and on when we cypher. hetep much luv bruh
[/QUOTE]

The animals were originally two creations as you see them and as such, required the external coming together of the male and the female to procreate. That was not our reality initially as we were able to procreate from ourselves until the degeneration took place which is responsible for the two separate sexes as we see them today. The process is called "parthenogenesis" or the ability to procreate from self. The Parthenon was originally in Nubia before being to moved to Greece and there's a whole science behind that also that I don't need to be spilling. You know that old saying about casting pearls...lol

P.S. Science can not explain why a woman has a hymen. They know that whales and dolphins have one to keep the water out....but they can't explain why a woman has one....we gone have to talk about that one day !!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back