Black People : RAW TRUTH PART 4

Interesting.

A question was asked, perhaps on this site, if xianity (and to that extent abrahamic
faiths) a 'white man' religion? I've often replied that, it is, insofar that they've got
more out of it than black folk has as bro. Kenyatta has elaborated on it.., yes. I say this
with no attention to 'personal' or spiritual/individual prosperity, but from a collective
perspective.

Did who better then what?

How in the world could our African history be a mystery to so many?

Take a real good look at Afrian Christianity in 1300

and European Christianity in 1300 and who of the Masses of people hda better stanard of living?

And why is the African history right here in this wilderness from Minister NathanielTurner, to reconstrution,
to the UNIA,
to the Black Panther Movement, Black Power Movement, Afrocentric Movement,
to todays Black Christians like Dick Gregory, Charles Barron and Profesor Leonrd Jeffries,,

be discounted or ignored?

Folks desire to forget Black Christianity of the past 2000 years, until the early 80s

was much different from the hip hop, me, myself an I nego churchianity of today
Interesting.

A question was asked, perhaps on this site, if xianity (and to that extent abrahamic
faiths) a 'white man' religion? I've often replied that, it is, insofar that they've got
more out of it than black folk has as bro. Kenyatta has elaborated on it.., yes. I say this
with no attention to 'personal' or spiritual/individual prosperity, but from a collective
perspective.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back