Amun-Ra : Ra's New Book Available

:toast: :wave: Hi Amun-Ra and Congratulations! :wave: :toast:

I know i'm all late and stuff ... but well ... i'm waiting on the book you write about CP Time! I think you have done an article on that before ... hmmmm ... a poem or sump'n!?

You do not have to ask me can you advertise your efforts here, of course you can! You have given so much to this community, that without you, it would probably not be here. As a matter of fact, i came up with this wonderful idea! All Premium Members will be featured on the front page of the forum, with a link directly to their product / site / etc. Amun-Ra, you are the first to be listed!!!! You can see it near the top of the forum page right now ... the title of the forum is "Support Those Who Support Us" ... i'm sure others will be joining you there, as we have many authors, entrepreneurs, etc., in the Family.

Congratulations Amun-Ra and thank you for everything!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back