Amun-Ra : Ra's New Book Available

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
I finished my book "Black and Not Baptist: Nonbelief in the Black Community." I didn't ask Destree to advertise it because it is controversial and might just rile a fewpeople on these pages. It is about black nonbelief in the United States. You can see the new book at http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/002-2862214-9427248. It isn't something for the weak of heart because it challanges Christian belief and behavior in the black community and I am sure it will piss some people off, but I got the information from Christian sources, such as the Barna Group, the Gallup Poll and more.

Ra

:read:

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
thanks for the head up and link to the book
will check it out

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
Thanx Rich

It is a different stroke for me--Thanks again--Ra

$$RICH$$ said:
thanks for the head up and link to the book
will check it out

dnommo

Mar 19, 2001
Baltimore, Md.
Occupation
Teacher of English, Literature & Poetry
Hey Ra,

as i am always in support of the truth, i am unable to find the book...it seems the link has a bug...

bro, can you please send me another way to purchase the book...i am a fan and your books always open the mind...

won't piss me off that's for sure...

one.

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Ra............man i send it another way so all can check dis out
u know me i gotta support ya bruh !

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
This is Hard Book for Most

Here is one of the sites it can be obtained--I gaurantee reading this book will probably piss you off or open your eyes--there is probably no in between on this one--http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/102-7204716-8212917

Check it out!

Ra

Nita

Feb 9, 2001
Arkansas
Occupation
youth volunteer
Hey Amun~Ra

I wanna peep it myself... :book:
thanks for lettin us know...
Peace!

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
At Your Own Risk

Seriously, thanks for replying. By the way the book is moving fairly well. I was not prepared for that, but I must have hit a nerve or discovered a silent group.

Ra

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
:toast: :wave: Hi Amun-Ra and Congratulations! :wave: :toast:

I know i'm all late and stuff ... but well ... i'm waiting on the book you write about CP Time! I think you have done an article on that before ... hmmmm ... a poem or sump'n!?

You do not have to ask me can you advertise your efforts here, of course you can! You have given so much to this community, that without you, it would probably not be here. As a matter of fact, i came up with this wonderful idea! All Premium Members will be featured on the front page of the forum, with a link directly to their product / site / etc. Amun-Ra, you are the first to be listed!!!! You can see it near the top of the forum page right now ... the title of the forum is "Support Those Who Support Us" ... i'm sure others will be joining you there, as we have many authors, entrepreneurs, etc., in the Family.

Congratulations Amun-Ra and thank you for everything!

:heart:

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: