Black People : RACIAL SLURS ON TSUNAMI VICTIMS FROM HIPHOP RADIO PERSONALITIES

Kingpin said:
Did the asian guy walk out??? I know if I was asian it would p*** me off to hear somthin like that...

From what I know the asian woman (Miss Info) did quit the show. Not only did she quit the show, she is considering a lawsuit against the radio station for fostering a hostile work environment (can't say I blame her).

Fam...

this is a perfect example of how sick we are as a people. The use of comedy to get over our pain when we used to just deal with it by finding solutions to problems is getting out of hand. I thought this was the case when I started hearing comedians dog Black people to make it in show business...when the comedian Cedric The Entertainer joked about the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King in Barbershop. The events...the hurt and pain...that we hold so near and dear to us is nothing more than a joke to get ahead. The same can be said of those entertainers who would get on television....and out of nowhere state that OJ was guilty. The topic of discussion wasn't even about OJ at the time. In my humble opinion, they were just brownnosing to get ahead...to appease White folks.

The mental illness of slavery, racism/white supremacy, and the everyday attack upon our psyche through the media and music is taking a toll on our people. The collective mind of a people has its breaking point...and it seems to me that we've found ours awhile ago.

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back