Black People : Qaddafi another Mossadeq

First of all:

What's up with all of the typos etc.?

Second of all:

Me and mine/you and yours/etc. don't have the option/luxury/etc. to just gloat over the fall of our external enemies, considering the number of internal ones you (among others) don't even admit even exist!

I. e., the drug trade and all it plagues our communities etc. with is starting to be dominated by brown and black louses, as well as a white capitalist backed genre called 'gangsta rap' hypes it as what it truly means to be to be 'us' these days!?!

Yeah, right!

No bet!

Do remember other U. S. allies and those latin american rebels includes those who are backward and stupid enough to use drug sales to buy arms etc.:

I. e., the rivalry between the paramilitaries and those other would be latin american 'liberators' over the aformentioned control of the Columbian drug trade has led to the usurping of the lands and/or fleeing of two million afrocolumbians from the only homes they've had on this side of the two oceans for generations...

So much for the equally bankrupt and bogus so called 'war on drugs' as well...

And to me: The means always have to justify the ends...

But are others of your generations able and willing to be upfront about the doubletalk Tupac etc. ran down to the contrary?

You tell me!

:SuN034:

First of all:

What's up with all of the typos etc.?

Second of all:

Me and mine/you and yours/etc. don't have the option/luxury/etc. to just gloat over the fall of our external enemies, considering the number of internal ones you (among others) don't even admit even exist!

I. e., the drug trade and all it plagues our communities etc. with is starting to be dominated by brown and black louses, as well as a white capitalist backed genre called 'gangsta rap' hypes it as what it truly means to be to be 'us' these days!?!

Yeah, right!

No bet!

Do remember other U. S. allies and those latin american rebels includes those who are backward and stupid enough to use drug sales to buy arms etc.:

I. e., the rivalry between the paramilitaries and those other would be latin american 'liberators' over the aformentioned control of the Columbian drug trade has led to the usurping of the lands and/or fleeing of two million afrocolumbians from the only homes they've had on this side of the two oceans for generations...

So much for the equally bankrupt and bogus so called 'war on drugs' as well...

And to me: The means always have to justify the ends...

But are others of your generations able and willing to be upfront about the doubletalk Tupac etc. ran down to the contrary?

You tell me!

:SuN034:
can you say one thing at a time?

Do you desire to be a moderator,

counting this, this is the 47th post you have whined and cried about me posting something you want me to post

Post it yourself and stop harrasing people

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back