Black Spirituality Religion : ||PROTECT YOU||

Yes the hand and five fingers are a very good "magical reminder" for different things. Even the charms and amulets that bear the "eye in hand" sigils are very powerful too. For the Ancients the five fingers notes the five parts of the soul.

The thumb is the "shadow" cast by the hand on the earth. The shadow or "shadow self" is a component of the soul. Translators call it "Sheut" but I've heard other names for it. Anubis is also the thumb.

The middle finger is the "heart" of the hand, called Ab or jb by the Ancients. The "key" to the afterlife, the phallus that points into the spirit world.

The Ba and Ka are Male and Female. The ring finger- the female- is the Ka, while the pointing finger/index is the Ba. The pinky is the Ren.

There are many other magickal hand associations like this one, but usually the point is to view certain hand gestures as magickal commands. Throwing up the "peace" sign for example. Those two finger are the spirit/heart and male. Insisting that "peace" is created when the Male element on the planet is educated spiritually and made to become more sensative or emotional.

Thumbs up means you've gotten the "OK" from a higher up, which is the Ancestors or the unseen shadows. A middle finger- uses the penis of the hand as an insult. It is also a direct insult against a person's spirit or heart. "F-U" means to takes away spiritual energy without a person's consent. IE. Rape.

It's a good way to decode gestures once you understand the associations.

Still one of the most common protection symbols is the eye of heru.

djehuti.jpg

Which is associated by the letter "R" the glyph itself is the eye of heru/ra.
The power of the symbol actually happens when the eye is associated with another object, the eye by itself is like an incomplete sentence.

For example to draw the eye over a photo is to summon protection on that person. To visualize yourself giving the eye to a friend or family member is a psychic protection ritual. The eye simple represents the ability to see the unseen.

For the most part, the eye symbol is being used out of context. The eye is supposed to be displayed on the forehead, or 3rd eye, that was it's purpose. Today we see the eye as tattoos on stomachs, backs and elbows which serve no real purpose.

pyramidenergy.jpg

Some of the best protection symbols I've noticed are worn by the Men and Women in blue. Especially those in cities and towns that need crime in order to pay their bills to the Bankers. Cities like New York, LA, Miami boast some of the highest crime rates in the world- so it's interesting to study the symbols Police Officers wear on their sleeves.

pd-logo.gif

20080111_fg08.jpg

37298251.MiamiDadePoliceOfficeredited.JPG

vitruvian-man.jpg

The pentagram is a very useful symbol for protecting the body because the Human body is in fact a pentagram of 5 points, much like the human hand.

The other neat trick Police symbols use is the shield itself, the shape of the yoni is also a powerful protection symbol. The spirit world must always been acknowledged in all symbols for defense or protection, the invisible ones are the ones that look out for us.

The yoni symbol please both the Female and Male energies.
The goal is to protect your mind, body and spirit from harm and unwanted influence. Even police shields can be redrawn to fit our own intent.

Here's some info that NYC badge.

NYPD badge is based on a similar, yet very distinct New York City Seal. Instead of Liberty and Justice it features American Indian with a bow. The other figure is enigmatic - for the longest time I thought that it was another American Indian holding a dead animal or a tomahawk. In fact, it turns out to be a Dutch sailor holding a “sounding line” - a nautical depth measuring rope. Another useless bit of trivia: Mark Twain chose his pen name from the expression “mark twain”, meaning only two fathoms reading on the sounding line.

The five stars on the chevron are for the five boroughs, the windmill is for the Dutch origins of New York City. The most unsettling part, is of course the Justice scales that rest on top of fasces, a bundle of sticks with an axe inside - the ancient symbol of authority. Along with the swastika, fasces has been marred as a symbol of Fascism, to which it gave its name.

http://www.deadprogrammer.com/badges-and-stuff

I'm certain the police see that "sounding line" as a whip. NYC Police practically invented the term "pistol whip."

Those who need to protect themselves "against" the police should wear badges too, something that defends their energy. This why our Ancients did it, and why we should still do so.

symbol.jpg

A course is "symbolism" and "visual magick" would gain many of our youth the knowledge about why we shouldn't be wearing "G-Unit" and the like...now Whites can wear it all day long. If you are not actually part of an Army, and if you have no weapons to defend yourself against imprisonment- or even worse- violent attack...then you should be wearing "G-Unit" which is a guerrilla unit.

Real "G-Units" in Africa.

0_22_101305_child_soldier3.jpg

Fake "G-Unit" in America.

03.jpg

"Thanks 50 for that clothing line, now we know just who to pick out in a lineup! Good looking out."

If you can't defend yourself against the Cops, it's an insult to refer to yourself as a "guerrilla" that word might apply to the American Mob, but not the causal gangsta or thug on the street.

2106707.jpg

These symbols don't actually protect us from anything, in some cases they cause us to employ stupid judgement. IE- broke people wearing "Rockefeller" on their bodies, using their bio-energy to empower these symbols- which is basically what we do when we wear sigils on our bodies.

Let's not get started with the Rockefellers.

Thx Meta,you are always so insightful.I will think twice before wearing any clothes that is marketed towards the African community.

Oh yeah....

So you are basically saying clothes make the man,so your telling me if I change my wardrobe up to nothing but high end versace,Italian suits and all that mess it will have an effect on me metaphysically.Cause I'm pretty sure there are occult symbols implanted on there logo's,and instead of getting killed I will be getting money......:haha:

bdd9bdd13309e284.jpg

Looks like Medusa or something........

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back