Black Spirituality Religion : ||PROTECT YOU||

Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
This most likely will be my last thread dealing directly with the visual magick. I will choose to retreat away from very controversial subjects for now. Alienating myself towards other studies. I'm only sharing this because I've found a few very helpful techniques that others on Destee.com might be able to expound and perfect on their own.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I were back with our Ancients, I would most likely be in the fields of artistic and spiritual science, perfecting newer ways for our people to manifest their hidden potential through drawings and art.

eyehand_1.gif

This drawing here is very ancient, used even today as a protection again the "evil eye" one of the most feared methods of spiritcraft on the planet. In my rendition however, the eye is used "to protect" instead of just protection against something or someone.

Designs like the ones we find in Kemet, on charms, amulets, and in sacred art- are all a form of visual magick, codes that unlock or lock the potential within our subconsciousness minds. Sigils and ancient paintings all perform a type of mental programming that can also effect people on a spiritual level.

This drawing here, follows along the same concept of a pentagram which is the representation of the 5 elements= earth, air, water, fire and spirit.
The thumb aligns with our Elders/Ancestors- who are in the Earth. The pointer finger, aligns with the Male/Air- the African Sky Gods. The ring finger is the Female/Water- African Goddesses of water. The pink is for the child- fire Gods. The middle finger-the rod of the hand/the phallus- is for spirit- utilized by both Male and Female, child and Elders.

The purpose of this drawing, is to be used as protection for those we want to protect. Elders, family, friends etc. Their name can be written on individual fingers or between them. One name only per hand drawing. You can trace your own hand and create the same drawing. The drawing can be used for visual meditation, or for heavier rituals if you choose. Those of you who into heavier rituals already know what you can do with this drawing.

To protect a child, write their name on the pink, meditate on it- visualize that child and visualize that protection going out towards them. Use fire/candles during your meditations. To protect a female, do the same- but drink water, or "special drinks" if you prefer (lavender works well). To protect a Male, burn incense during your meditations. To protect an Elder- or even to commune with an Elder/Ancestor- write their name on the thumb or between the Male and Elder fingers, burn sage, sprinkle the ashes into a plant, or if mediating outside into the soil. The key ingredient is usually your own spirit or force, you can write your own name on the middle finger, or a name of your God or deity/deities.

More protection symbols to come.

This most likely will be my last thread dealing directly with the visual magick. I will choose to retreat away from very controversial subjects for now. Alienating myself towards other studies. I'm only sharing this because I've found a few very helpful techniques that others on Destee.com might be able to expound and perfect on their own.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I were back with our Ancients, I would most likely be in the fields of artistic and spiritual science, perfecting newer ways for our people to manifest their hidden potential through drawings and art.

eyehand_1.gif

This drawing here is very ancient, used even today as a protection again the "evil eye" one of the most feared methods of spiritcraft on the planet. In my rendition however, the eye is used "to protect" instead of just protection against something or someone.

Designs like the ones we find in Kemet, on charms, amulets, and in sacred art- are all a form of visual magick, codes that unlock or lock the potential within our subconsciousness minds. Sigils and ancient paintings all perform a type of mental programming that can also effect people on a spiritual level.

This drawing here, follows along the same concept of a pentagram which is the representation of the 5 elements= earth, air, water, fire and spirit.
The thumb aligns with our Elders/Ancestors- who are in the Earth. The pointer finger, aligns with the Male/Air- the African Sky Gods. The ring finger is the Female/Water- African Goddesses of water. The pink is for the child- fire Gods. The middle finger-the rod of the hand/the phallus- is for spirit- utilized by both Male and Female, child and Elders.

The purpose of this drawing, is to be used as protection for those we want to protect. Elders, family, friends etc. Their name can be written on individual fingers or between them. One name only per hand drawing. You can trace your own hand and create the same drawing. The drawing can be used for visual meditation, or for heavier rituals if you choose. Those of you who into heavier rituals already know what you can do with this drawing.

To protect a child, write their name on the pink, meditate on it- visualize that child and visualize that protection going out towards them. Use fire/candles during your meditations. To protect a female, do the same- but drink water, or "special drinks" if you prefer (lavender works well). To protect a Male, burn incense during your meditations. To protect an Elder- or even to commune with an Elder/Ancestor- write their name on the thumb or between the Male and Elder fingers, burn sage, sprinkle the ashes into a plant, or if mediating outside into the soil. The key ingredient is usually your own spirit or force, you can write your own name on the middle finger, or a name of your God or deity/deities.

More protection symbols to come.

This is wonderful Metasaience. I hope you wont scale back, but if you do,I know how to find you. I fear in some aspects this fam here on this site is turning into a mirror of what the slaves used to do. Hide their $--T!! :)

Queen Lite16 - it would be wise for me to scale back. The information I share on Destee that deals usually with metaphysics, psychic learning, the occult etc., - is information I want my African Gods and Goddesses to have, as often feel our Ancestors use all of us in different ways. However, I've realized that some of the information I present is circulating the net as a pace I am not comfortable with, and is "getting into the wrong hands" so to speak. But- what do expect, this is the internet after all.

Trust me when I say more Whites use my techniques than Blacks, and for me that's very unfortunate. I was doing some "automatic drawing" recently, and I asked my Guides what was my most powerful tool. My answer was visual magick (also referred to as Sigilization).

Then I recalled as a child, after reading a comic book about superheros with special abilities, I wrote a letter to God asking for special powers to help the world. I went into the playground, and climbed high up on the monkey bars and outstretched the hand, attempt to hand the letter to God way up high in heaven. Inside the mind of a child, I really believed a giant hand would come out and take the letter. Nothing happened. It would take more years of development for me to understand something did happen.

The God/Goddess within us all can open up our minds to abilities that is even beyond the understanding of our conscious minds. An Elder once told me "there are two clear reasons why some people never get what they want from their God, one because they never ask for exactly what they want, and two- even when they do ask they do not listen for a response."

The spirit world speaks to me through images, numbers and often times in music. As I've said before on another thread, all communication written and spoken are illustrators, they draw pictures in our minds. A few seconds ago, you saw a child on top of some monkey bars, trying to give a letter to God. You saw it because my words helped your mind illustrate it.

To be black, or dark skinned is a form of visual magick.
And this is why it is so important to for us to control and define our own images, instead of having them controlled by others.

The power of visual magick is not restricted to art alone, but also music, oration,- anything that helps to paint images into the mind. In fact words, are the best way to transfer hidden images. The bible is filled with sigils.

ezekiel.jpg

Even fashion is a form of visual magick. Therefore a fashion designer is a hidden Magician.

toni_braxton.jpg

Beyonce_Gold_Dress-2_-_web_-sm.jpg

Dress designs help to attract energy into certain parts of a Woman's body. So if you need to keep your stomach/womb region energized you might want a dress like this one. The dress helps to attract the energy that the mind will use.

Protection symbols do work, it's all in the matter of how well you use them.

SymbolPagan2.jpg

Queen Lite16 - it would be wise for me to scale back. The information I share on Destee that deals usually with metaphysics, psychic learning, the occult etc., - is information I want my African Gods and Goddesses to have, as often feel our Ancestors use all of us in different ways. However, I've realized that some of the information I present is circulating the net as a pace I am not comfortable with, and is "getting into the wrong hands" so to speak. But- what do expect, this is the internet after all.

Trust me when I say more Whites use my techniques than Blacks, and for me that's very unfortunate. I was doing some "automatic drawing" recently, and I asked my Guides what was my most powerful tool. My answer was visual magick (also referred to as Sigilization).

My brutha tell me about it ... I had wrote something on here a few months ago and I was looking for it so I type the search in google and I found it on a different forum. We are not the only ones here on this forum and thus this information gets into the wrong hands which in turn can be used against us.

The internet is a powerful tool for our people and again at the same time it can be the most dangerous when relaying information that has been given directly from our ancestors. It is a fundamental truth that our information can be played against us for example:

The Oakland Raiders against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers; the Buccaneers beat the socks off of the Raiders in 2003. They were able to accomplish this by knowing every single detail of the almost unbeatable Raider offense. If we are not careful we can place ourselves unaware in the same situation.

I totally understand where you are coming from ...

Peace and Blessings

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back