Black People : Profanity in mainstream media

I see that sex sells and understand the need (due to HIV/AIDS, etc.) for generating conversation about safe sex. I believe that parents have to maintain a certain level of censorship where their children are concerned and be held responsibile for what their children view/see/hear. But it seems like society is really pushing the envelope. Things become more acceptable and considered norm every year. Forget that, every month! I guess it's the way of the world that if someone does it and gets away with it, everyone else follows. Where are the boundaries and responsibilities for society?

If folks are able to say these "profanities" because they are listed in the dictonary where should the line be drawn on the level of exposure?

Sista Steele, you have more power and influence over your children than does society.

What i'm saying is if we give children over to the influences of society via of mass media (tv) instead of God and the protection from home, then we have something to worry about.

Times will definitely get worse. Teach and raise your seeds to change and influence society and those within it in a positive way and that will be the answer to our same questions.

with peace...

nfinite.............

This is government at work my friends, if they can get us to abandon morality and God then they can control us.
take the public school system for example, ever wonder why kids today are not as bright as opposed to 20 years
ago? its because they are not teaching the same way any more. government is stupefying this generation
in order to control it at a later date, take away knowledge and you have a dependent society.:) what's bad for the swarm is bad for the bee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back