Black People : calling all mainstream hip hop artists, underground hip hop artists/lover-help needed

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by mkhaya lo', May 14, 2003.

1. mkhaya lo'

mkhaya lo' Well-Known Member MEMBER

Journalist
    Rand Park Ridge, Johannesburg, South Africa.
    Ratings:
    +6
    Hey hey, I know its not a poem, but i think i can reach a lot of people here...my friend is an entertainment journalist and she's coming to America to cover the NBA league and do a hip hop tour with some of the artists...she needs a base of artists and hip hope artists organisations etc..she's already been in contact with Vibe magazine, blackalicious was in South Africa and she's in contact with them...but just in terms of good places to go...people to talk to....please help me to help her...much appreciated..

lo'

2. mafiamami

mafiamami Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
  3. Royal_T

Royal_T Well-Known Member MEMBER

LAW ENFORCEMENT SOMETHING!?!
    Ratings:
    +13
    mmmmm mmmmmhhhhh!!!! i have no talent!

4. mkhaya lo'

mkhaya lo' Well-Known Member MEMBER

Journalist
    Rand Park Ridge, Johannesburg, South Africa.
    Ratings:
    +6
    thanks, but if u guys know of anybody, organisation i can talk to..don't hesitate to let me know.

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Mkhaya lo' ... Hi Sister ... :wave: ... yes, posting "non-poetry" threads in the poetry forum is a great way to get exposure ... this forum is so busy, one is guaranteed that their information will be read ... many were trying to take advantage of this ... turning our poetry forum into something else ... thus the rule ... only poetry allowed in the poetry forums.

But you know what you could do Sister, if you really wanted it placed in the poetry forum ... is create a flow around it ... you know ... make it a poem! :wink:

in the mean time ... i must move this thread to a more appropriate forum ... hmmmm ... i'll pick "Open Forum" ... it's pretty busy too.

Much Love and Success regarding the information you seek.

:heart:

Destee

6. monetg

monetg Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    If I wanted to talk to artists and follow them around--I'd go through their labels. That would be the easiest and most thorough approach to the artist themselves.