The Front Porch : Premium Member Monthly Winners!

Thank You!!

Awwe man so many people to thank. First I wanna thank my momma, Bust A Cap records and Jesus for helping me finish this album....sike naw lol (I had to do that)

Thank You so much destee fam for choosing me as a winner this month...I feel blessed that you are thinking of me..I have enjoyed my short time here and always look forward to chatting it up with you guys....much love muh,muh, muh...

June 2008 Winners !!!!

:jumping: :jumping: :jumping: June 2008 Winners !!!! :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

1 Winner From the Poetry Area !!! :toast:

1 Winner From Friday Night Poetry ThrowDown !!! :toast:

1 Winner From the Chat Area !!! :toast:

1 Winner From the Discussion Forums Area !!! :toast:

:jumping: :jumping: :jumping: Sister Miss Lady (Poetry):jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

:jumping: :jumping: :jumping: Brother Monetary (Poetry ThrowDown):jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

:jumping: :jumping: :jumping: Brother Nasheed (Chat) :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

:jumping: :jumping: :jumping: Brother DARKSIDE MAGICK (Discussions) :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

Remember ... new Winners at the beginning of each month !!!!

ALL Members are eligible to win ... Premium and Regular !

If you are currently a Premium Member, a month has been added to your subscription length ... check here!

Enjoy All The Features You Have Access To Now!

If you have questions, just ask !!! Love You All !!! :love:

:heart:

Destee

:em3600:
:congrats::jumping::golf::jumping::congrats:
CONGRATULATIONS JUNE CHAMPIONS

Sister Miss LADY -You go! I am So Happy!!! You show amazing art and amazing talent with you CONTINUOUS Flow of LOVE and ENERGY!!! Congratulations LADY!!!!!

Brother Nasheed-You think you are slick being in chat all the time with out me!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!

Brother DarkSide Magick!!-You show tremendous Love in these Threads..Rock on Bro!!!

Brother MONETARY!!!!!!!-You just better not say come Hither!!!!! LOL Congratulations you awesome poet you!!!
:10300:
:congrats::grouphug::congrats:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back