Black People : Pregnant woman tazored for not signing a traffic ticket

GREAT POST!!!!!

GOING TO FIGHT THE POLICE BY KEEPING YOUR HANDS ON STEERING WHEEL..LMAOOOOOOO!!!

Slaves Slaves Slaves!!!!! A continuation of the sorry field negroe attitude. Being that time is of our own creation. We are but an image of our beaten ancestors. I can easily see a slave who desires nothing but more oppresion blaming his wife for her rape by the land owner instead of grabbing his kahoonas and burning down the plantation home. And we wonder why they date outside the race as a near status symbol. " Look girl, I got me a real man, who will stand for me and not laugh when me and his firstborn got nearly electrocuted to death." " I don't blame you girl, who in the hell needs them sorry n-gg-z, they are cowards, I am over them". Easy to blame the girl, instead of stand up to the owner I guess. May as well go watch him bang her with that attitude. tisk tisk

Slaves Slaves Slaves!!!!! A continuation of the sorry field negroe attitude. Being that time is of our own creation. We are but an image of our beaten ancestors. I can easily see a slave who desires nothing but more oppresion blaming his wife for her rape by the land owner instead of grabbing his kahoonas and burning down the plantation home. And we wonder why they date outside the race as a near status symbol. " Look girl, I got me a real man, who will stand for me and not laugh when me and his firstborn got nearly electrocuted to death." " I don't blame you girl, who in the hell needs them sorry n-gg-z, they are cowards, I am over them". Easy to blame the girl, instead of stand up to the owner I guess. May as well go watch him bang her with that attitude. tisk tisk

AWWWW.......EXCUSE ME AS I SMELL THE ESSENCE OF THESE ROSES..AWWWWW

NOW HYPERKILL AGAIN AS WAS STATED ALL SHE HAD TO DO WAS SIGN THE TICKET AND PLACE THE FIGHT WHERE THE ODDS WAS BETTER. IN WARFARE YOU PICK THE SITUATIONS THAT FAVOR YOU, SHE DID NOT DO THAT BECAUSE SHE GOING TO FIGHT THE POLICE WITH NO WEAPONS OR NOTHING BUT KEEP HER HANDS ON THE STEERING WHEEL. THAT IS NOT SMART AT ALL, IT WAS ACTUALLY STUPID BUT HEY YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!

DARKSIDE MAGICK ----- THE BLACK'S LAW DICTIONARY IS YOUR FRIEND!

Woulda, should, coulda. The point is she didnt. She could have been profoundly out of line. If 3 men can't cuff 1 woman, let alone a pregnant one at that, they need to lay down their badges and become security guards at a nursing home for the handicap. I'm sure in your thinking RiRi deserved the Chris Brown beatdown because she COULDA threw a hissy fit and made him almost wreck his Lamborginni into an old couple coming in the opposite lane. Rights have to be fought for and a people will only get as many rights as they show the courage to stand up for. Sitting down and taking abuse will be common place if we allow this level of disrespect to black women on the nest. Lack of will is our drawback sadly. Like battered wives who have turn the other cheek so much her head is spinning to the point of her vomiting, we are way to accepting of this mistreatment. Unluckily I don't think there is a societal shelter for us to sleep in for the night, so like Delores Claiborne at some point we gotta stand for ourselves or else grow an old abused, battered and beaten maid of a society.

this is not that, what you are trying to make it out to be, this is not a case about standing up and fighting against the current system, this is more about someone who may have been caught doing wrong, and then throwing a hissy because she cannot afford a ticket, or to go to jail, I mean come on... pregnant?

she was in the wrong point blank,...

do you also believe that the Brother michael, who was beat down by the white dude on that bus, spoke up & did so, in defense to show his people that we no longer have to stand for racism, as he stated he did in an interview? he says he knew he was going to get beat down, but did not care because he felt he needed to do what was right...

if you believe that, then...

do you...:10500:

this is not that, what you are trying to make it out to be, this is not a case about standing up and fighting against the current system, this is more about someone who may have been caught doing wrong, and then throwing a hissy because she cannot afford a ticket, or to go to jail, I mean come on... pregnant?

she was in the wrong point blank,...

do you also believe that the Brother michael, who was beat down by the white dude on that bus, spoke up & did so, in defense to show his people that we no longer have to stand for racism, as he stated he did in an interview? he says he knew he was going to get beat down, but did not care because he felt he needed to do what was right...

do you...:10500:
The factor here that trumps all is abuse to a pregnant woman. I give less than a hoot about the rest. There are many who would have you for lunch for electrifying a pregnant woman. No paid suspension, just plain fired and charged. I've seen 250 lb guys tased once and go down. "Can't stand those sassy a-- ni--er women, she must have a degree and think she's uppity, we'll teach this wench a lesson, she acts as if she cant keep her head str8 when she talks and thats the last of her eye rolls I'll be takin today, light her up boys, I mean them". And I've also seen that infamous video of the old white dude letting that white cop in Deleware have it. He musta clown this cop for 8-10 minutes at the top of his lungs. He really got on the next level after the cop told him the amount of the ticket. Everybody has seen it. I know you know what I'm speaking of. The cop nearly laugh at the old man but held it in. There was also a lady got beat down by the guy at cracker barrell in front of a youngster. Was she too ghetto? " You see there Jezabelle, if you could stop your butt from clappin everytime you step and put on some clothes, maybe you could keep him off ya. You know ankle dresses are the plantation rules"

The factor here that trumps all is abuse to a pregnant woman. I give less than a hoot about the rest. There are many who would have you for lunch for electrifying a pregnant woman. No paid suspension, just plain fired and charged. I've seen 250 lb guys tased once and go down. "Can't stand those sassy a-- ni--er women, she must have a degree and think she's uppity, we'll teach this wench a lesson, she acts as if she cant keep her head str8 when she talks and thats the last of her eye rolls I'll be takin today, light her up boys, I mean them". And I've also seen that infamous video of the old white dude letting that white cop in Deleware have it. He musta clown this cop for 8-10 minutes at the top of his lungs. He really got on the next level after the cop told him the amount of the ticket. Everybody has seen it. I know you know what I'm speaking of. The cop nearly laugh at the old man but held it in. There was also a lady got beat down by the guy at cracker barrell in front of a youngster. Was she too ghetto? " You see there Jezabelle, if you could stop your butt from clappin everytime you step and put on some clothes, maybe you could keep him off ya. You know ankle dresses are the plantation rules"

SO IN CONTRAST , YOU SHOULD REALLY BE UPSET AT THE WOMAN FOR LETTING HERSELF GET TASER. AGAIN ALL SHE HAD TO DO WAS SIGN THE TICKET(SUMMONS) AND CALL IT A DAY BUT YOU UPSET AT THE COPS WHO JOB IS TO TASER PEOPLE.... AGAIN I HAVE BLACK LAW DICTIONARIES FOR SALE IF YOU NEED ONE.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back