Black People : Pregnant woman tazored for not signing a traffic ticket

AWWWW.......EXCUSE ME AS I SMELL THE ESSENCE OF THESE ROSES..AWWWWW

NOW HYPERKILL AGAIN AS WAS STATED ALL SHE HAD TO DO WAS SIGN THE TICKET AND PLACE THE FIGHT WHERE THE ODDS WAS BETTER. IN WARFARE YOU PICK THE SITUATIONS THAT FAVOR YOU, SHE DID NOT DO THAT BECAUSE SHE GOING TO FIGHT THE POLICE WITH NO WEAPONS OR NOTHING BUT KEEP HER HANDS ON THE STEERING WHEEL. THAT IS NOT SMART AT ALL, IT WAS ACTUALLY STUPID BUT HEY YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!

DARKSIDE MAGICK ----- THE BLACK'S LAW DICTIONARY IS YOUR FRIEND!

So Rosa shoulda just got off the bus or went to the back instead of taking the beating. I'm sure she made up her mind she was sick and tired long before she sat down. She broke the law but she didn't deserve the beating or did she? You do know the law did require her to give up her seat right? Punishment didn't match the crime. I'm flabergasted you don't see it that way. What next steel bullets for pulling out your wallet like they ask?

So Rosa shoulda just got off the bus or went to the back instead of taking the beating. I'm sure she made up her mind she was sick and tired long before she sat down. She broke the law but she didn't deserve the beating or did she? You do know the law did require her to give up her seat right? Punishment didn't match the crime. I'm flabergasted you don't see it that way. What next steel bullets for pulling out your wallet like they ask?

AGAIN THE WOMAN DIDNT BREAK NO LAWS, SHE WAS RECEIVING A SUMMON TO APPEAR IN COURT. ROSA ACTUALLY BROKE THE LAW AND WENT TO JAIL. TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS

AND FOR THE RECORD ROSA PARKS WAS NOT BEATEN WHEN SHE WAS LED OFF THE BUS OR AT THE JAIL!

SO IN CONTRAST , YOU SHOULD REALLY BE UPSET AT THE WOMAN FOR LETTING HERSELF GET TASER. AGAIN ALL SHE HAD TO DO WAS SIGN THE TICKET(SUMMONS) AND CALL IT A DAY BUT
YOU UPSET AT THE COPS WHO JOB IS TO TASER PEOPLE
.... AGAIN I HAVE BLACK LAW DICTIONARIES FOR SALE IF YOU NEED ONE.

To protect and to serve does not mean taser. The plantationism here is reaking so bad at this point, I think I better exit this thread before I get a migraine. The mark of a man is how well he takes care of his family. Nobody proclaiming to be a man who stands for anything especially his fam will tolerate the newborne being roasted b4 being born.Can you spell autism or perhaps torret syndrome, how about life long seizures. QUICK SOMEBODY GET A FORK BEFORE SHE SWALLOWS HER TOUNGUE. We are no ones punching bags and taser toys. I feel like sister Harriet w/ a gun to your head telling you, be free or die. You are no1s free labor. Slaves are taught to feel they hav no self worth or value. Then the owner instills in them his rules and laws. If abused, its their own fault much like a child w/ a sadistic parent or sitter. Even if they are a lil kid trying to play with bleach or knives. I'm sure your punishment would be water boarding(no offense). That'll teach the lil brat. At some point and time the sadistasism has to be stood up to or at least told to someone. But being that there will be no more whites dying in Civil Wars for us, its up to us to defend ourselves. Isn't waterboarding illegal by the way? You don't have to answer that out loud. But that"s how it goes when he makes the rules. They only apply to others. -Peace

you are not getting it, the traffic law is set to all regardles of color, gender, or class...what is your argument really?..why was she stopped. was it racial profiling?

Did she fit the description of someone?

OR was this a routine traffic stop in a school zone?

I will say what it is not, it is not the same that you are stating about Mother Rosa Parks

the speeding law applies to us, this is not the standard practice of segregation that she and others were faced against, by which was ruled by the US supreme Court as unconstitutional, no....

To protect and to serve does not mean taser. The plantationism here is reaking so bad at this point, I think I better exit this thread before I get a migraine. The mark of a man is how well he takes care of his family. Nobody proclaiming to be a man who stands for anything especially his fam will tolerate the newborne being roasted b4 being born.Can you spell autism or perhaps torret syndrome, how about life long seizures. QUICK SOMEBODY GET A FORK BEFORE SHE SWALLOWS HER TOUNGUE. We are no ones punching bags and taser toys. I feel like sister Harriet w/ a gun to your head telling you, be free or die. You are no1s free labor. Slaves are taught to feel they hav no self worth or value. Then the owner instills in them his rules and laws. If abused, its their own fault much like a child w/ a sadistic parent or sitter. Even if they are a lil kid trying to play with bleach or knives. I'm sure your punishment would be water boarding(no offense). That'll teach the lil brat. At some point and time the sadistasism has to be stood up to or at least told to someone. But being that there will be no more whites dying in Civil Wars for us, its up to us to defend ourselves. Isn't waterboarding illegal by the way? You don't have to answer that out loud. But that"s how it goes when he makes the rules. They only apply to others. -Peace

"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen.''

Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back