Black Spirituality Religion : Perhaps one reason why circumcision was not popular among the Gentiles

I was never circumsized in life, and I don't really see any disadvantage in not having been. I just had a male grandchild and a male great grandchild born this week, both are being circumsized. My understanding of the procedure is that it is traumatic for the child. No one has been able to justify to me the reason for this, other than that they claim it is more sanitary for the penis. Men who have been circumsized as adults, say that it is quite painful, and does diminish the sexual sensation. No one I know has said that there was a definite advantage to them. It must be a religious imposition of some type. I'm not about to let any surgeon come near me with any kind of cutting equipment, I want all my parts in tact when I depart.

Well if that was the reason, then it was showing more fault to the gentiles. They'd rather have increased sexual satisfaction than be apart of the covenant of the Father? They were focused on bodily pleasures then instead of what could be gained in Spirit, and that's not right.

These days now, however, circumcision of the body is not at all necessary, but nevertheless, the Spiritual gain should still be focused upon.

a report published last week by the U.S. National Institutes of Health found that circumcision may reduce a man's risk of contracting HIV through heterosexual sex by half.

In addition, Korean men are often circumcised during the onset of puberty, whereas in countries such as the U.S., Canada and those in Europe, the procedure is almost always done during infancy; no information is available on what effect this practice might have had on the results of the survey.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back