Black Entertainment : P. DIDDY IS A HOT MESS

cosby, kelly, combs, is the gangsta image coming home to roost ?
the black man as sexual predator ? violent ? lock up your daughters ?

didn't we happily promote ourselves as gangstas ? :dblock:
how many black people have served as fronts to our own degradation ?

we bent on self destruction, with a little help from our friends ?

lawd hab mercy :bye:

For some reason I never like p diddy. I did like R Kelly's music and Cosby. I still have mixed feelings on Cosby because I think what no one really wanted to say at the time is that there was a huge drug scene behind the entertainment industry in general back in the day and that most of them were doing drugs. And when most people are doing drugs then drugs can be offered like candy. Now if Cosby was slipping stuff in people's drinks that's different. And that's what they're saying about diddy. But at the same time... everyone can't claim ignorance like they just didn't know what goes on at a Freak off and all of a sudden ****** is kissing on each other. NO, Someone KNEW. And they went anyway. And they partook of their own free will. And maybe some are tricked into it in the beginning and then they become willing participants after that. But... then they still came back.

And especially dealing with people who are looking for some opportunity in the industry. I think its wrong to make them think they have an opportunity if they really don't or that this is something they have to do to make it but the reality is that many people in the same position are going to use their status to seduce just like a pro athlete is appealing to women because of the fame and fortune.

So I think there's a certain level where yes, there are shark infested waters and you should know better not to swim there and if you are swimming there you know what can happen. That doesn't make it right, but it does mean that there's enough blame to go around. Diddy just takes all of the drugs and sex parties to the next level because he thinks that's the image that provides that lifestyle. And he's fully corrupt by his own power.

But it's really these white dudes.... like Clive Davis.. that's why I fell out of love with hip hop in the late 90s and turned to reggae. It's because they didn't care about the community and so the lyrics were turning into pure sex/money/drugs and how many immoral/corrupt things you could talk about in under 3min. They helped create a different kind of culture. Because remember... in the mid 90s we had a strong pro-african movement. We were wearing medallions with Africa on it and we had FUBU and it was kind of the rise of the conscious movement that came in on the back of that real early hip hop; like KRS-1.

When the saggy pants trend went full prison culture I was like NOPE!

And then from there I watched more from afar with the whole pink shirt thing... then skinny jeans... then all the way to skirts and dresses and I'm like... NOPE!

Rappers used to be hard... images of masculinity at the very least. Now the gay agenda has fully taken over and of course diddy would be involved in that because dat ***** GAY!

I still LIKE Eddie but Eddie loses me and a lot of other people on all his conspiracy theories. He was also asking why the media was there so fast. Here's a video on a raid on Jake Paul.

News outlets do have sources in local PD and even though its the FBI, they still coordinate with local PD when operating inside their jurisdiction. Drones and helicopters owned by news agencies are often ready to go because the whole point of their existence is to capture moments like this while it's still happening. And because a raid is not a 10 second ordeal, even if they don't arrive at the same time, its still going to be going on when the helicopter gets there.

The funny thing is I think we both agree on P. Diddy. It's probably the only thing we agree on. And that's okay. The real question is how many other celebrities are going to get pulled into this drama. It's going to be crazy.

Eye don't agree with your crazy @$$ on "ish".

Stop dreaming...

cosby, kelly, combs, is the gangsta image coming home to roost ?
the black man as sexual predator ? violent ? lock up your daughters ?

didn't we happily promote ourselves as gangstas ? :dblock:
how many black people have served as fronts to our own degradation ?

we bent on self destruction, with a little help from our friends ?

lawd hab mercy :bye:
Just like your buddy IPX-fake-Ninja, you did not view the video either. Just swimming off you own lack of knowledge and yapping on off topic

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back