Black Entertainment : P. DIDDY IS A HOT MESS

If you do know then where is your proof that P Diddy is NOT a hot mess?

The thing is I'm not saying he isn't a hot mess. But a lot of these videos just make money on the speculation without even showing anything of substance. We don't need doctored images as clickbait. What's the actual truth?

For example:

There are enough real/tangible allegations to create a (as in one) video. But instead, it's like "hey, I can make 30 videos and make more money off the story."

And here is the correct way to do the video (imho) so that people's time isn't wasted trying to find the point in the video that was advertised like the video was going to prove but didn't.

But does that mean a more gossipy format is flat out wrong? No. But here is an example of a good one. Why is it good? Because it says on topic. Everything is about JLo and Diddy, not going through both of their resumes before talking about a bunch of other stuff and then never really coming back to the initial claim. It is as informative as it needs to be without trying to take up too much of your time.

The thing is I'm not saying he isn't a hot mess. But a lot of these videos just make money on the speculation without even showing anything of substance. We don't need doctored images as clickbait. What's the actual truth?

For example:

There are enough real/tangible allegations to create a (as in one) video. But instead, it's like "hey, I can make 30 videos and make more money off the story."

And here is the correct way to do the video (imho) so that people's time isn't wasted trying to find the point in the video that was advertised like the video was going to prove but didn't.

But does that mean a more gossipy format is flat out wrong? No. But here is an example of a good one. Why is it good? Because it says on topic. Everything is about JLo and Diddy, not going through both of their resumes before talking about a bunch of other stuff and then never really coming back to the initial claim. It is as informative as it needs to be without trying to take up too much of your time.

No buts

I still LIKE Eddie but Eddie loses me and a lot of other people on all his conspiracy theories. He was also asking why the media was there so fast. Here's a video on a raid on Jake Paul.

News outlets do have sources in local PD and even though its the FBI, they still coordinate with local PD when operating inside their jurisdiction. Drones and helicopters owned by news agencies are often ready to go because the whole point of their existence is to capture moments like this while it's still happening. And because a raid is not a 10 second ordeal, even if they don't arrive at the same time, its still going to be going on when the helicopter gets there.

The funny thing is I think we both agree on P. Diddy. It's probably the only thing we agree on. And that's okay. The real question is how many other celebrities are going to get pulled into this drama. It's going to be crazy.

cosby, kelly, combs, is the gangsta image coming home to roost ?
the black man as sexual predator ? violent ? lock up your daughters ?

didn't we happily promote ourselves as gangstas ? :dblock:
how many black people have served as fronts to our own degradation ?

we bent on self destruction, with a little help from our friends ?

lawd hab mercy :bye:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back