Black Entertainment : Quincy Jones: 'Diddy Wouldn't Know A B Flat If It Hit Him'

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
In short, Diddy is a business man, not a musician. Which says a lot about why so much of hip hop 'music' these days makes a lot of money but programs horribly negative messages into the minds of young people.

Is it more important to make good money or to make good music? The answer to that lies at the root of what Q was saying. Q was making good music long before he started making good money. Diddy has never made good music.
a black person can almost always get paid for selling out our people.

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
In short, Diddy is a business man, not a musician. Which says a lot about why so much of hip hop 'music' these days makes a lot of money but programs horribly negative messages into the minds of young people.

Is it more important to make good money or to make good music? The answer to that lies at the root of what Q was saying. Q was making good music long before he started making good money. Diddy has never made good music.

really? what's your favorite QJ song.. and your favorite QJ album?

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker

rapunzal24

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 2, 2011
peace

Ghost writers is right....lol

He still owe Sauce some Money for the grammy winning smash 'missing you' dedicated to B.I. years ago after his death.

Ya'll ever notice that diddy don't really have any friends that are in the industry anymore? Does anyone even know whose on Bad Boy these days? lol Everyone has left him due to money dispute's, or they're in jail. He's not musically inclined (hell, he even raps off key), but he knows how to B-flat that contract and rob you..... I think jadakiss still has to pay him $100,000 up front everytime he has an album coming out & jada ain't been on Bad Boy in years. :Contract:
Lol, one time I was listening to him rhyme and he was off beat, I was like ****, how you off beat when you got the bass in your ear like that.

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

cherryblossom wrote on watzinaname's profile.
Dropping by to say, "Hi!" ,sister Watz. Hope all is well.
cherryblossom wrote on WARRIOR's profile.
Hey, Warrior! Right On!