Black People Politics : Other People Want the Same Rights as Homosexuals

Thank you, why are compliments so few and far between on cyberspace message boards but why have you shifted the context away from the manner in which even our alleged intelligentsia [Jessie Jackson did attempt to get BLACK binned too] continue to utilise the colour Black to describe the diversely mixed people of African ethnicity and ALL of their organizations/ initiatives in every area of human activity?

I don't know why Jesse 'n' dem do what they do with regards to their use of the word "Black." Can't say I care either.

NoSami, aren’t my first five questions challenging the manner in which within the current socio-exonomic paradigm/construct we’re still allowing the White Supremacist Racist status quo to define us as Coloureds, Negros, Blacks as opposed to totally ignoring/ maraginalizing them by consciously embracing our African ethnicity?

I understand where you're coming from, but I am trying to reach a certain audience - people of Afrikan descent who refer to themselves as "black". That being the case, I choose to meet them where they are by using terms they identify themselves by. Otherwise, my message gets dismissed BY them as not being applicable TO them. What words the kkkracka establishment chooses to use can best be nullified by us establishing our own lean, mean PR machine that controls the language in a way most beneficial to us. But that really takes us beyond the scope of this particular thread which is the pedophile wing of the white homosexual mafia's attempt to legalize sex with children.

Wouldn't anyone of African ethnicity who is genuinely that CLUELESS be of marginal utility to US anyway, and if the NEGROBOT zone is so all pervasive/significant in our communites in the USA, why has African ALWAYS beaten Coloured, Negro Black in all the censuses with regard to what label we should utilize?

The only census I have personally seen is that in the USA, and I don't recall seeing "African" as a category. But that really takes us beyond the scope of this particular thread which is the pedophile wing of the white homosexual mafia's attempt to legalize sex with children.

Maybe, maybe not, couldn’t their initiative be an integral part of their ongoing focus on population control, fear of the continual population growth of the non-white masses in general, the African masses specifically while the European masses worldwide are in decline; in that wouldn’t we be in great shape if homosexual relations between consenting adults was the worst thing happening in our communities in the USA and worldwide?

It is their fear of continual population growth of the nonwhite masses which would necessarily lead to their own extinction that propels their drive to homosexualize other races of people among the other dirt they've been doing to people of color around the world the past 500 years. They are in fact in negative population growth and they know it.

EXACTLY, like you I am genuinely very impressed by the manner in which Gay Rights is so constantly No.1 in the current POWER ELITE’s agenda [[as underlined by some country’s being economically sanctioned by the USA for somewhat bizarrely attempting to make homosexuality illegal as if anyone could really control what people do in the privacy of their homes], in that wouldn’t things improve rapidly for African Americans in the USA/Brazil and other parts of the Diaspora if our lobby was even 50% as efficient as their’s, in that wouldn’t this planet be in great shape if homosexual relations between consenting adults was the worst thing happening on it, in the 21st century?

If we even HAD a lobby that would be a great start.

[QUOTE="Sami_RaMaati, post: 923875, member: 10601" As to your last paragraph, someone made the observation that "Harvard has ruined more Black minds than bad whiskey," and from my experience, truer words have never been spoken. Thank you, why are compliments so few and far between on cyberspace message boards but why have you shifted the context away from the manner in which even our alleged intelligentsia [Jessie Jackson did attempt to get BLACK binned too] continue to utilise the colour Black to describe the diversely mixed people of African ethnicity and ALL of their organizations/ initiatives in every area of human activity?
I don't know why Jesse 'n' dem do what they do with regards to their use of the word "Black." Can't say I care either. In this context Jessie Jackson is one of the few high profile individuals in our community who has at least attempted to get Black /sidelined, whereas isn’t it a FACT Sami that you wont EVER worry about being Africanballed, or Africanlisted, no one ever states that their clothes are African with dirt, or things have gone disastrously wrong they’e having an African Day and you wont EVER be jailed if it can be proven that you’re an Africanmailer, whereas doesn’t substituting the word BLACK into these contexts place one on an increasing scale of very very inconvenient GRIEF [this really isn’t ROCKET SCIENCE, is it]?

As to your first question of what is going on, the answer is that the white homosexual mafia has been waging a very aggressive political and cultural assault on people of Afrikan descent the world over for the past 30-40 years.

As you can see, there are some colored people in this thread who believe such an assault is necessary and desirable in order to bring the views of black people in line with those of white people on matters of sexuality. Hence the blind and stupid parroting of such manipulative and contrived words such as "homophobia", "homophobic," etc. No Sami, aren’t my first five questions challenging the manner in which within the current socio-exonomic paradigm/construct we’re still allowing the White Supremacist Racist status quo to define us as Coloureds, Negros, Blacks as opposed to totally ignoring/ maraginalizing them by consciously embracing our African ethnicity? I understand where you're coming from, but I am trying to reach a certain audience - people of Afrikan descent who refer to themselves as "black". That being the case, I choose to meet them where they are by using terms they identify themselves by. Otherwise, my message gets dismissed BY them as not being applicable TO them. What words the kkkracka establishment chooses to use can best be nullified by us establishing our own lean, mean PR machine that controls the language in a way most beneficial to us. But that really takes us beyond the scope of this particular thread which is the pedophile wing of the white homosexual mafia's attempt to legalize sex with children. Sami, isn’t the crux of this issue how WE label/define ourselves which is why our ongoing utility of BLACK very spectacularly highlights the fact that we’re not aware of the mannaer in which language is the operating system like Dos, Windows 95, Vista or even Linux for the brain, with Black not even being particularly accurate as underlined by the jet black skinned masses of India, with only some of the Dhalits being of African ethnicity?

We cannot totally distance ourselves from these paedophile PERVERTS because even in Africa aren’t there some areas where grown men are taking girls as young as 10 [12 in Nigeria] to be their wives [what are they thnking about]?

As far as language use, I'm well aware of the problematic use of the word "Black" as opposed to the more accurate term "African," but I also understand that if I use "African" then I will lose 99% of my intended audience, who are of the opinion that "I ain't no f***in' African, so he's not referring to me." Wouldn’t anyone of African ethnicity who is genuinely that CLUELESS be of marginal utility to US anyway, and if the NEGROBOT zone is so all pervasive/significant in our communites in the USA, why has African ALWAYS beaten Coloured, Negro Black in all the censuses with regard to what label we should utilize? The only census I have personally seen is that in the USA, and I don't recall seeing "African" as a category.But that really takes us beyond the scope of this particular thread which is the pedophile wing of the white homosexual mafia's attempt to legalize sex with children.How could a census with regard to how we describe ourselves not include Coloured, Negro, Black and African, what other choices are there Sami, as as to the sex with children deviants, aren’t those perverts locked up as standard across the whole human family?

Language is one of the most powerful weapons that the oppressor uses against us, because it goes directly to the heart of the problem which the late psychologist Bobby Wright addressed when he said "When you control minds, you control behinds." I can't think of a better way to control minds than through the use of language.

We - people of Afrikan descent - are in deep doo-doo in this country and elsewhere in the world. It doesn't help when certain people among us adopt the terminology, mindset and behavior of the white homosexual mafia with the kind of passion displayed in this thread.
Maybe, maybe not, couldn’t their initiative be an integral part of their ongoing focus on population control, fear of the continual population growth of the non-white masses in general, the African masses specifically while the European masses worldwide are in decline; in that wouldn’t we be in great shape if homosexual relations between consenting adults was the worst thing happening in our communities in the USA and worldwide? It is their fear of continual population growth of the nonwhite masses which would necessarily lead to their own extinction that propels their drive to homosexualize other races of people among the other dirt they've been doing to people of color around the world the past 500 years. They are in fact in negative population growth and they know it.Even in the Eastern Block their numbers have started to dwindle since the collapse of the USSR, but what about the fact that the current POWER ELITE keep stating that this planet’s sustainable/optimum population is 1000 million, despite the fact that there are already over 7000 million people here already [whereas wouldn’t a particularly rampant outbreak of very devout Homosexuality from humanity cut the population drastically within a couple of generations?

What they fail to Real Eyes (or maybe they do Real Eyes it) is that white homosexuals and lesbians and other gender confused white people have a vested interested in maintaining the system of racism/white supremacy, since they have benefited from it in exactly the same way as their white heterosexual counterparts and will continue to defend it.

In spite of that, they continue to aid and abet their own bitter enemy and oppressor because the matter is one of sexual orientation.

Given the amount of time and effort they've spent in this thread has to wonder what THEY have to gain by aiding and abetting the mission of the white homosexual mafia. /QUOTE]
EXACTLY, like you I am genuinely very impressed by the manner in which Gay Rights is so constantly No.1 in the current POWER ELITE’s agenda [[as underlined by some country’s being economically sanctioned by the USA for somewhat bizarrely attempting to make homosexuality illegal as if anyone could really control what people do in the privacy of their homes], in that wouldn’t things improve rapidly for African Americans in the USA/Brazil and other parts of the Diaspora if our lobby was even 50% as efficient as their’s, in that wouldn’t this planet be in great shape if homosexual relations between consenting adults was the worst thing happening on it, in the 21st century? If we even HAD a lobby that would be a great start. Be serious, haven’t they had their finest hour, helping to get Barack Obama into the Whitehouse [whereas I thought one of them would have just messed the whole scene up] despite the manner in which he’s been manipulated into just being a mouthpiece for the same crew of Neo-Conservative NUTCASES who were pulling J W Bush Jr’s strings?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Last edited:
safe_image.php

Woman Plans To Marry Dog After Previous Husband, A Cat, Passes Away
A serial pet-wife has announced her intentions to marry her pet dog, after her previous husband, a cat, died.
unilad.co.uk

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back