African Traditional Religion : Orisha's ebos and days

Thanks for the info brotha. Ok, thats good to know that i dont have to be initiated. I do already have an ancestral shrine. Ive been practicing this for a little over a year now and i find that it does work for me. Ive gotten a quick divination done before in yoruba and another in Asar Auset, which revealed that my Ori consists of eshu and shango. Thats why im so interested in the shango orikis and iwure. i still am unaware of my female energies tho
If you dont mind me asking, what are the energies that rule your head?

awo Falokun has a great book "Family Spirit" on ancestor reverence Yoruba style. Your ori and the Orisa energy under which you chose to operate this life, are different things. anyway, I am omo Ogun. The female aspect of Ogun is Onile. The feminine aspect of Sango is Oya.

Thank you for this very informative thread...I have been a lurker in the community but haven't posted.

I am very dedicated to furthering my study and understand of Ifa and orisha traditions. I am passionate about connecting deeper with the orisha energies and seeing the beauty of their synchronistic influnce in my life.

That said, I believe Ogun is very much a part of my life and watches over me. I was hoping you could tell me any prayers/iwure/oriki for Ogun.

Thank you

Thank you for this very informative thread...I have been a lurker in the community but haven't posted.

I am very dedicated to furthering my study and understand of Ifa and orisha traditions. I am passionate about connecting deeper with the orisha energies and seeing the beauty of their synchronistic influnce in my life.

That said, I believe Ogun is very much a part of my life and watches over me. I was hoping you could tell me any prayers/iwure/oriki for Ogun.

Thank you

Hey sister AntiAlice,
Why do you believe Ogun is a part of your life?

I will post some stuff on Ogun when I have time.

alafia
(peace)

Hey sister AntiAlice,
Why do you believe Ogun is a part of your life?

I will post some stuff on Ogun when I have time.

alafia
(peace)

Concerning what I feel to be signs indicating Ogun's presence in my life, perhaps we can discuss that privately? Is there a private messaging feature on this site?