Black Education / Schools : Oprah Winfrey School

she knows better

she's from chicago, so i guess she would know...she already gave a million dollare to cabrini green projects AND made a movie with them in it...i didn't hear any argument about santa being a white man then.

maybe she just wanted to do something nobody else did yet..another rich person already started a school for blacks..for black women, in fact, a school exclusively for black women in america. But all you hear about that person is that he was a crook..

his name was Rockefeller....the old white guy with all that oil...father of exxon.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

she knows better...Really?

Oprah Winfrey is an Icon, a Black Woman that is very, very rich...is about all one can say, truth be told.

Educational Efficiency

Oprah spent $40,000,000 on a school that I presume would turn out 150 students per year.

That would be 1,500 students in TEN YEARS.

15,000 students in ONE HUNDRED YEARS!!!

With $40,000,000 she could have bought 200,000 OLPC computers and given them to 200,000 children. So even if only 10% of them made good use of the computers that would be more children than that school could turn out in 100 years.

Black people should be making more effective use of computers than Whites if the objective is to catch up, though the true objective should be to pass. I trust White people that think they are smart to hide important info from the Dumb White people. We need to be less stingy with knowledge.

um

Oprah spent $40,000,000 on a school that I presume would turn out 150 students per year.

That would be 1,500 students in TEN YEARS.

15,000 students in ONE HUNDRED YEARS!!!

With $40,000,000 she could have bought 200,000 OLPC computers and given them to 200,000 children. So even if only 10% of them made good use of the computers that would be more children than that school could turn out in 100 years.

Black people should be making more effective use of computers than Whites if the objective is to catch up, though the true objective should be to pass. I trust White people that think they are smart to hide important info from the Dumb White people. We need to be less stingy with knowledge.

um

I 100% agree we have to share what we know and have so that all can be keen on to it.
thankz for sharing this

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back