Black History : Oldest Civilization In The World,

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

No i don't think so.This is the law of cycle:the ancients view TIME as a circle whereas european view TIME as a straight line.Circle mean change,nothing last forever.The mayans compared a cycle as "Sun".According to them we are in the end of the fifth Sun if im correct.The teachings of THEM and blackroots science teach that we write history every 25 000 years and then you have a new beginning,a new history,a new cycle.
European darwinism and their linear history are racist.They rather say that our ancestors were apes instead of saying the truth,that they were black people.It show how much they hate us.It easy to understand darwinism:"You have the apes,then them nigg*rs and finally US,Eureopean,the finest of all".In french language they called "arts primitif" the arts of our ancestors:white now,recognize that we are the aboriginal,BUT they insinuate that humanity has evolved with their apparition.In Paris you have a museum which is called the museum of "primitive" arts where you can see how many works they stole from aboriginal people around the world.They have the nerve to called our arts "primitive".
Just to see their mindset:

^^you see?lol @t this white people.

Seneb,

Thank you my brother friend, for real, for giving me a big smile and laugh, I have never heard anyone explain the macroevolutionary process with such truth and simplicity; I really needed that laugh. At the same time, you made clear the difference between the two theories, and I thank you...Peace In Seneb.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back