Black People Politics : Obama, Empire, and Black America

Reread what you quoted from me. That is my stance. No further explanation is needed.

I have and it is still not clear to me. State it clearly, no chaser, I asked pointedly so I was expecting a pointed answer. If it is just 2 different colors that you are talking about, then I can sort of get where you are coming from, but you never truly clarified.

To get where I am going here with no games, as I hate them unless I pop them in consoles or watch them for entertainment is that what truly defines "black"?

I have and it is still not clear to me. State it clearly, no chaser, I asked pointedly so I was expecting a pointed answer. If it is just 2 different colors that you are talking about, then I can sort of get where you are coming from, but you never truly clarified.

To get where I am going here with no games, as I hate them unless I pop them in consoles or watch them for entertainment is that what truly defines "black"?

Well I'm sorry reading comprehension isn't a stronger area for you but I have been very clear regarding this matter. If you can't make heads or tales of what has been clearly stated in more then one post then I don't no what to tell you. I will tell you this however, save yourself the effort of hitting the quote button as I also am not one for games.

Honey,the one drop rule isn't science. Science says we get half our chromosomes from our mother and the other half from our father that is how we are made period. Half his DNA is from a white woman and the other half a black man people from two races. I could care less about the ignorant perception of society because the proof of who he is is in his breeding period. If society really viewed him as a black man he wouldn't even be in office right now. And PLEASE MISS ME with the he was treated like he was black mess. Mexicans technically get treated like they're black too with racial profiling and work discrimination ect, but they're not black and neither is he. If he had two black parents he would be black but he doesn't, and being delusional about reality won't make his DNA any less what it is. People kill me talking about what white people have forced on us while fighting to hold on to some of those very same outdated premises.

The one drop rule is an appellete court ruling, which hasnt been overturned. Moreover, your over simplification of genetics says you know little about the science. It isnt always half. Your definition says there are very few none mixed race people in this country, including yourself. Thus all conversations rendered moot. Mexicans get treated like the native americans they are. More proof you know nothing about the science. The only way, by your own definition, he could have two black parents is if both came directly from Africa. Thus your argument is false. But hey, carry on. You have a right to your beliefs

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back